Archinect
anchor

How important is money?

bluemind

Hello guys. 

So I got into 2 great schools. Clemson and Syracuse

Clemson's overall debt will cost me less than Syracuse for one year. But having no desire to stay in  South Carolina...or the south at all...I wonder if that is a good enough reason. I would love to be an architect in Northeast. Not so much the south. Today is the day that I have to decide. 

I have very very little debt from college >2500. I wonder if it's a gift to receive entrance into a reputable school that won't cost me an arm and a leg. 

Any opinions? Or thoughts on what school might be better?

Apr 18, 13 11:37 am
s=r*(theta)

orange!!! thumbs up to the Jim Boeheim's zone defense, maybe you can use this as a parti!

Apr 18, 13 3:56 pm  · 
 · 
design

$

May 2, 13 9:40 pm  · 
 · 

Yet another reason to require new members to make at least 10 comments before posting a new topic.

May 2, 13 11:31 pm  · 
 · 
nycdesigns

Miles, you have a good point. This reminds me of what you see on other forums, Same person, different user names, same quality of comments. One day we will have a means validating users, one day.......

May 3, 13 12:17 am  · 
 · 
0super2

Money is not important in life, at all. You should go to Syracuse to become an architect in the North-East. Buy a brownstone, drive a Lexus, raise a nice family in urban New York and look back at the South and remember the crummy place you left because you were worried that money would stop you from living out your dream. 

May 3, 13 1:50 am  · 
 · 
x-jla

Lol

May 3, 13 2:04 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: