Archinect
anchor

Architecture blogs around the world

fromconcentrate

I'm trying to compile a list of Architecture/Design Blogs from around the world. I've seen lists of the blogs here in the U.S., and if those are on your list of top blogs, that's fine.

Beyond that I'd like to discover Architecture/ Design related blogs in Europe, Asia, South America... really wherever people are writing about architecture and design.

So what are your favorite design blogs and what are the best ones from wherever you are from. 

I realize that some of them may be written in whatever the local language is. I still want to know about them.

Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Brazil, Paris... they all have there own design scenes. I think it would be kinda cool to get a sense of what architects/designers are interested in  in different places.

I'll find a way to post or publish the list in the end.

thanks,

Dave

Apr 5, 13 5:13 pm
archgroupie

here is a link to my architecture blog that has a list of 12 awesome ARCHITECTURE websites.  Check it out at:  http://architecturegroupie.wordpress.com/2012/12/08/12-awesome-architecture-websites/

hope this helps. 

Apr 5, 13 9:31 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: