Archinect
anchor

Parsons and UCLA still didn't reply!

naderdaou

Both Parsons and UCLA still did not reply regarding my M.Arch 1 application. Should I be worried? Has anyone else not received an answer? When could I expect an answer, and should I send an email inquiring about it?

I'm in a hurry since I have to make a decision regarding my other universities (Syracuse deadline April 15).

Thanks

Apr 1, 13 1:12 pm
_oni

Did you hear from either? I heard from Parsons about 2 weeks after there "week of March 15 email", I guess my mail came late.  Nonetheless, Syracuse is a recognized school as well.  Perhaps you should call both schools as the deadline nears and see "what's up".  Try to do it very politely as they may have a waiting list.  Nonetheless, I would typically go to a school that chooses me 1st rather than as a contingency.  I rarely hear any "cinderella" waitlist stories, and if there are some I would honestly love to hear about their experience.

Apr 3, 13 10:30 pm  · 
 · 
SmitaLukose

Same case here. Am I the only one still waiting on the UCLA Suprastudio???

Apr 4, 13 3:16 am  · 
 · 
ashleymathews2003

Hey Guys "naderdaou" & "o_knee".

Parsons have announced there offer letter for the 2013 M.Arch applications.I have been admitted for both the M.Arch + MFA Dual degree program at Parsons and the M.Arch I at Syracuse.

Maybe your on a waiting list, so you should be a little worried actually,

Apr 4, 13 8:54 am  · 
 · 
3tk

Parsons "misplaced" part of my application and I had to have them find it and then get considered (by which time I accepted elsewhere)... it wouldn't hurt to call.

Apr 4, 13 1:04 pm  · 
 · 
_oni

That sucks 3tk, where did you end up going? Did you decide on which school you're attending ashleymathews2003?

Apr 4, 13 9:09 pm  · 
 · 
ashleymathews2003

@o_knee..Not yet.Are you joining Parsons?

Apr 8, 13 9:32 am  · 
 · 
_oni

ashleymathews2003 yup! Flying out to the NY grad day this weekend actually. Feel free to email me if you want more info on parsons [email protected]

goodluck with your decision!

Apr 8, 13 1:13 pm  · 
 · 
3tk

I went to UVA (my first choice by a long shot) and loved it.  Funny story, a few of my professors there had taught at Parsons, and one that is now the current dean.

Apr 8, 13 3:08 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: