Archinect
anchor

MArch-Pratt or Politecnico or Bartlett

yEAh

I'm currently in a big dilemma now. I have applied to 8 schools, but I have gotten 2 offers and 4 others rejected me as of now. Problem is MS in Arch program in Pratt Institute starts in May 31 compared to Politecnico di Milano or Bartlett that starts in August. So I have to decide now...Please help

Still waiting for the Bartlett and Univ. of Sydney results. However, I need to decide if I go to Pratt or maybe others is better? What difference does it make with regards to the quality of educ. of Pratt and Bartlett?

I'm thinking of deferring my Pratt entry just in case I get accepted at the Bartlett, which is I think a better school compared to Pratt. But I have to wait though....and it means If I don't get into the Bartlett, I'll have to wait for a year to enter Pratt again since the deferral is for a year not per sem. Or else, I'll be going to Politecnico di Milano MArch which starts in August 2013. Please advise. Thanks!

Mar 28, 13 3:17 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: