Archinect
anchor

USC M.Arch 1 Fall 2013

TiredArchitect

Acceptance have been sent since late Feb. But I still havent heard anything, I called them a week before spring break and they told me they still haven't reviewed my application (due to my late hand in of my community college transcript) and they send out acceptances till april. I am very tempted to call them again tomorrow. USC is my top choice for M.Arch program as I aim to stay in California. Anyone else in the same position as me? Should I be worried?

Mar 27, 13 8:01 pm
nisha_1123

I am in the same position as you are , I have applied for the M.Arch ( 2 year ) program. 

I called them up last week to ask about the admission results asking them if I still have a chance. The lady told me that  they will be sending all the decisions by April and my application was under review. She also said that for the 2 year program they have 36 seats

What I feel  is they have sent out there first round of acceptances and depending on how many students accept they will send out the remaining accepting. Hopefully we still have a chance...

Mar 27, 13 8:47 pm  · 
 · 
TiredArchitect

Thanks for the information. Thats what the lady told me too, but the waiting process is really taking a toll on me. I would love to get in though

Mar 28, 13 1:39 pm  · 
 · 
TiredArchitect

So I just called USC grad admissions and they said my application is still under review, they said they will try to send out decisions by the end of april. Isn't the nationwide deadline for accepting offer April 15th? Maybe it's a nice way of saying I got rejected. I got in U of Mich and U of Illinois and they are requesting my decision by April 15th. I am really hoping to attend USC.

Apr 3, 13 3:03 pm  · 
 · 
sensation

i'm a current undergrad at USC.... just contact them a couple days before the deadline.

Apr 3, 13 8:05 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: