Archinect
anchor

Triple Squid

le bossman
http://moi3d.com/

anyone used this? looks like a sketch-up for complex curves. it would be powerful and interesting, assuming it works. dirt cheap.

Jan 18, 08 5:23 pm
le bossman

maybe google will buy it and then we can download it for free

Jan 18, 08 5:24 pm  · 
 · 
manamana

it's by one of the former rhino developers, and is designed for tablet users.

Kinda cool, but I don't know how much use it would be.

Jan 18, 08 5:37 pm  · 
 · 
le bossman

what did you just read the article? you can't help me, as you obviously have no experience with the revolutionary product.

Jan 18, 08 5:52 pm  · 
 · 
won and done williams

at least it has tiki or moa as its logo.

Jan 18, 08 8:34 pm  · 
 · 
manamana

I didn't even read the article. I've been watching it's development for over a year now, and I have used it, though not in depth.

The last sentence is my general perception of the program. I think apple is a more likely buyer, as it could dovetail into their focus on touch interfaces. Most likely, however, is that it will remain a niche tool for graphic artists and other traditional tablet users.

Jan 18, 08 8:58 pm  · 
 · 
le bossman

no, you didn't use it. you are a liar. we can tell this because, no cad professionals in the building industry use a tablet anymore. but i'm bringing it back. i'm sorry manamana, but your "stories" aren't fooling anyone here. i am not fooled; neither is jafidler. enough already, you lying liar.

Jan 19, 08 12:35 pm  · 
 · 
manamana
Jan 19, 08 2:04 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: