Archinect
anchor

Parsons The New School of Design M.Arch Info 2013

_oni

Hi class, I was recently accepted into Parsons M.Arch 3 year program.  I don't live in New York so I would be most appreciative to hear from any alum / alumni , current grad / graduate student / students , prospective students who are attending the program that could provide some assistance.  Also, it would be nice to know who is attending the program this coming summer / fall 2013.  Right now my biggest concern is housing and best case practices for attending Parsons.  

Tags:
Parsons New School for Design School of Constructed Environments
Graduate Architecture Program Master's
Summer Program
Housing
Design Workshop
Acceptance Letter
New York City
Scholarships
Information

Thanks for your help!

Mar 26, 13 11:07 pm
astew426

o_knee:

congratulations on your acceptance. i'm currently a 1st year m.arch candidate at parsons and would be happy to answer any questions you have regarding the program, life in nyc, etc.

best forum would be email...

Mar 27, 13 1:05 pm  · 
 · 
astew426

[email protected]

Mar 27, 13 1:05 pm  · 
 · 
_oni

Awesome a reply! I didn't get this msg tho in my email (sidenote to developers haha). Thanks, will contact you like asap as I've been getting support from other students on Archinect as well. I wish there was some type of thread that people could go to about Parsons.. hmmm...  :)

Mar 27, 13 11:58 pm  · 
 · 
_oni

Thought I would take some initiative and post an Official Unofficial facebook group for Parsons The New School for Design  |  School of Constructed Environments
here --> https://www.facebook.com/groups/153617401474476/members/

Apr 10, 13 8:14 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: