Archinect
anchor

specification central

Looking for that perfect mid century side table? How about where to buy bamboo flooring in Panama? Can't find a modern faucet that fits your project? Well this is the place

Specification Central

post your suggestions, questions, or otherwise...

Jan 14, 08 7:37 pm
some person

Have you hugged your spec writer lately?

I thought this thread would be about specification manual sections...

Jan 14, 08 8:49 pm  · 
 · 

4specs.com

Jan 14, 08 9:04 pm  · 
 · 

I thought about that Steven, but I had to search to find a bamboo flooring dealer in Miami (which I still don't have)

Jan 15, 08 1:36 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

i was thinking about using this faucet in my kitchen:

encore component hardware group deck-mounted 6" center. it's not super clean/minimal like i would like but i can't beat the price. i love dornbracht and grohe stuff but that's like $900 for dorny and $300 minimum for grohe and i can't spend that much ..

other options - chicago faucets and pasco

anyone spec commercial type stuff? any recommendations or experience with the above products? thanks!

Sep 9, 10 11:55 pm  · 
 · 
Distant Unicorn
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00050764

;)

Sep 10, 10 12:09 am  · 
 · 
Distant Unicorn

Just be sure to file off the brand name so no one will know.

Sep 10, 10 12:09 am  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

i'd buy ikea cabinets but i'm not confident in their plumbing fixtures. i'll probably go with chicago faucets as i've heard of them and have seen their stuff spec'd in some nicer industrialitous residential kitchens.

Sep 10, 10 12:03 pm  · 
 · 
jplourde

you guys all know that specs are typically one half of the contractual CD deliverables, of course, [i know you do! you cute little people!]

that said, i spend the money i save on not hiring a spec writer on hookers and blow.

Sep 10, 10 8:13 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: