Archinect
anchor

March I and March II

saharshork

Hello Everyone. My name is Saharsh Khaitan. 

I recently completed a Bachelors course in Architectural Engineering and want to pursue masters in architecture. I browsed through some of the universities in USA where two courses are listed. MArch I and MArch II. 

Now I know that the course that i am eligible for is March I but what i dont know that how is this course going to help me and whether or not I need to another Masters in Architecture after Completing this one. 

If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it. 

Mar 20, 13 4:43 am
mtt9999

An MArch I is what you need. It is an accredited lengthy degree that will give you most of the knowledge base you need for practice and theory. It will also allow for licensure.

Mar 20, 13 12:17 pm  · 
 · 
fulcrum

At the end of the either course, you will have MArch degree; MArch I is for people with bachelors degrees other than BArch, while MArch II is for people with 5-year BArch degree. And as mtt9999 mentioned above, you need MArch degree to get licensed, unless you have 5-year BArch.  And yeah, there are some states that let you take the ARE to get licensed, but I just don't remember which.

Mar 20, 13 1:53 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: