Archinect
anchor

Pin up Help!!

manugtr

Hello Archi world, I'm looking for some advise, Last year I applied for a school of architecture and was accepted but I still had a class to take over the summer, I did not pass the class and could not start last year. I have to do the whole process again but this year the school I applied is giving me the option of not do a Pin up and use last years score, or to not use the score from last year and do a new Pin up for this year, I know I had a good score last year but making the whole Pin up, transport all the models, and re-do some of the stuff I want to improve if I do a new Pin up is something that I am debating. Also if I do a new pin up I don't know if keep it the same as last year or completely change it. I still have over a month before the Pin up so I have some time. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! 

Mar 13, 13 8:04 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: