Archinect
anchor

Portfolio Crit

Neogi

Hey Guys, I've completed my first year of my masters at the University of Calgary and am in the process of applying for possible student internships and would love to get some feedback on my portfolio, Thanks. 

http://issuu.com/g.neogi/docs/issuu_neogi_gourav_march_2012_portfolio

Mar 4, 13 9:36 am
med.

Honestly, I think it's pretty excellent.  Good graphics, nice projects, good layout, and good demonstration of your abilities.

Best of luck!  :D

Mar 4, 13 10:58 am  · 
 · 
marisco

Lol I recognize some of those projects, brings back memories of my time at U of C (2011 grad). Looks good, good luck finding work, can be tough here in the city. I've been looking (on and off as i have a job in an unrelated field and own my own design build company and cannot devote full time hours to apply to every firm in Calgary every week) for two years. Try to get some advice of where to apply from some of the profs and guest crit people over there (John Brown, Graham Livesey, sessional teachers, etc.). make friends with everyone in the faculty, network now before you graduate so people know who you are. Most of them are well connected and may know of someone looking for a summer intern.

Mar 4, 13 11:42 am  · 
 · 
Neogi

Thanks guys, appreciate the input. 

Mar 20, 13 3:08 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: