Archinect
anchor

Leaving Archinect For Good :(

Apurimac

they have a black + white dress code from what i hear.

Dec 3, 07 10:26 pm  · 
 · 
oshit

DJ Tanner.. what a fox! her and that gibbler girl.

Dec 3, 07 10:50 pm  · 
 · 
clerestory strip™

Hey folks, thanks for your comments. I do accept responsibility for not thinking things through before posting, but it amazes me that after all the previous discussion about X, the last statement I made would raise so many hackles.
Oh well...you live and learn.

Dec 4, 07 12:06 am  · 
 · 

Maybe I was thinking of the wrong thread. I certainly wasn't thinking of Richard Meier. The last statement you made got a different reaction because we all started imagining what the thread could have been, thinking of threads that we've seen that could fit the bill, that we thought were way out of line.

Dec 4, 07 10:39 am  · 
 · 
clerestory strip™

Well folks, i found a copy of the email that was sent to me-when I get home I'll post it here.
Oh heavens...I wonder what threads you folks were thinking of?

Dec 4, 07 11:42 am  · 
 · 

NO! That's exactly what's the inappropriate thing to do. Posting private correspondence in a public forum is not ok, and that's probably why they're mad at you in the first place.

I thought that it was the KAA Design Group thread.

Dec 4, 07 11:51 am  · 
 · 
lletdownl

um... i dont think switching your name is going to do you any good... you do realize that all the posts youve made in the past are still attached to that profile, even though your name has changed...right?

Dec 4, 07 11:51 am  · 
 · 
Post Nazi

870 seems to like the attention. Even the first post seethes with question asking and begs the attention not unlike a soap opera.

gag.

Dec 4, 07 12:08 pm  · 
 · 
clerestory strip™

Ok, ok...someone earlier wanted to look at what the other party had said, that's why I mentioned I'd post it (with names removed) but it probably isn't a good idea, so I won't. I have not posted any other correspondence from them.
I can't reveal the firm's name-even though an individual has been mentioned here, I cannot confirm whether of not it's them. It's still X and the assistant.

I'm just experimenting with new screen names.

Dec 4, 07 12:10 pm  · 
 · 
clerestory strip™

PN, what can I say? Some folks like soap operas....and if you don't...you can always change the channel :)

Dec 4, 07 1:14 pm  · 
 · 

i like your new name.

Dec 4, 07 2:49 pm  · 
 · 
clerestory strip™

Thanks p2an. I like yours too :)

Dec 4, 07 4:19 pm  · 
 · 
difficultfix

are you still here, I just got back from my drink...

Dec 4, 07 4:29 pm  · 
 · 

my name is a bit of disaster really, i created it when i signed onto to archinect it was an suppose to be an abbreviation of the fact that i moved from perth to amsterdam (p2am) stupid me, i misspelled it and well it there it is. i use it for all my logins on other sites and its just to much hassle to change.

Dec 4, 07 4:29 pm  · 
 · 
clerestory strip™

Just call it one of those happy accidents :) I actually like the p2an better...because I think of 2 plan for some reason...it works....

DFix, I quit drinking...it's what got me into this mess in the first place, lol.

Dec 4, 07 5:26 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: