Get a load of this african import:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/1105072jenkem1.html

Nov 6, 07 9:41 pm
erjonsn

Any other goons out there laughing?

Nov 6, 07 9:57 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

i don't know, man "yo, i got some butthash for the party this coming friday, shit's gonna be the bomb!" just doesn't sound like dopeness...

Nov 6, 07 10:19 pm  · 
 · 
rfuller

You should have posted this under "so I think I'm gonna start smoking crack". I guess here you would be huffing "crack".

Some of the better quotes IMO:

"All subjects who used Jenkem disliked the taste of sewage in their mouth and the fact that the taste continued for several days."

"Slang terms:...Butthash"

Nov 6, 07 10:20 pm  · 
 · 
el jeffe

presumably DNA could be collected to prove that "it's not my stuff" when the cop searches the car.

Nov 6, 07 10:21 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

and here i was thinking jenkem was dick cheese.

I'd rather my kids do heroin than that shit.

And that is definitely NOT a rich-man's high.

Nov 6, 07 11:57 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

oh sorry, dick cheese=smegma

Nov 7, 07 12:02 am  · 
 · 
Medusa

Gives new meaning to "this is some good shit."

Nov 7, 07 8:02 am  · 
 · 
rfuller

Dude, the pictures of that bottle are pretty rough. It's like a puree from hell. *gags* Jesus, dude.

Nov 7, 07 8:36 am  · 
 · 
eastcoastarch03

reminds me of my first job in high school. my cracked out manager told me stories of when he was younger and ran out of money to get high, so they'd just go fill up gas tanks and inhale the fumes.

wow

Nov 7, 07 10:45 am  · 
 · 
Arzo

remember jennycam?

Nov 7, 07 11:27 am  · 
 · 
garpike

Suckers!

urban legend...

Nov 7, 07 12:04 pm  · 
 · 
mightylittle™

Status Undetermined:

http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/jenkem.asp

Nov 7, 07 3:21 pm  · 
 · 
WtfWtfWtf™

Didn't do shit....

Nov 7, 07 3:46 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Is snopes the authority? They may be the final say, but they seem to wait until they can confirm their info. That's a good thing.

But until the, let's look at the clues:

1. Why did the kid label the bottle? Does he have others like it?

2. Why doesn't he use the balloon to inhale? Or is it just to prevent breakage as the gases expand? Regardless...

3. Who took these photos?

I want to believe too. It's more interesting? After Googling "Al Ganich" it appears the report is real. Dumbass.

Does anyone else still refrain using their cellphone while pumping gas? They even made signs for that one. Ha.

Nov 7, 07 6:48 pm  · 
 · 

i do believe that this is real... my wife is a prosecutor and her office received an advisory about this just yesterday...

Nov 8, 07 10:35 am  · 
 · 
garpike

You do realize the advisory sent out by Al Ganich is real? It is very easy for myths to create real advisories, warnings, etc.

Next time you're filling your tank see if there is a sign warning against cell phones. Now that's a good hoax.

Nov 8, 07 7:02 pm  · 
 · 
mightylittle™

next time i fill my tank, i'm going to lean over and take a nice long inhalation of the gasoline fumes while talking on my cell phone.

anybody see the philip seymour hoffman flick 'Dear Liza'?

Nov 8, 07 8:30 pm  · 
 · 
cadalyst

butt-hash still has me on the floor laughing...

Nov 9, 07 3:02 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

I just got Winnie! Ha ha ha ha!

Nov 9, 07 4:32 pm  · 
 · 
manamana

it's a 4chan hoax.

the Florida sheriff gets a ticket on the failboat for his internet skillz.

Nov 9, 07 5:22 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: