Archinect
anchor

LF: Retail Designer in San Francisco area

chut

A friend of mine is looking to launch a retail clothing chain in San Francisco. It's an Asian brand that's seeking to open stores in the US. Brand positioning would be similar to the Gap.

If you know of any retail oriented firms in the Bay Area that might be interested, please send their URLs.

Sep 3, 04 12:06 am
edmund.l.liang

i love corporate america

Sep 3, 04 12:40 am  · 
 · 
sahar

Gensler...that's easy

Sep 3, 04 3:02 am  · 
 · 
joek

Give these guys a call - they are not in the Bay Area as such, UK in fact but they have worked in SF before - they did the Levis flagship.

www.checkind.com

They will probably be interested, and they are pretty good at that sort of thing. Brands, retail and stuff.

Sep 3, 04 4:56 am  · 
 · 
archie
www.lamigrubb.com

You want a firm that does retail all over the country, not just in San Francisco. Also, one that can handle a national roll out if that is your intent. This company has clients overseas, does work in canada and US.
Does prototype design as well as roll outs.

Sep 3, 04 9:39 am  · 
 · 
JAG
www.callison.com
Sep 3, 04 2:40 pm  · 
 · 
djsnoop88

I know of a small firm in NY who are also registered in California who can help you with this proposal. The name of the firm is Plain Space. They worked on the MAC Flagship store in Soho, Chanel and Louis Vuitton stores. email me at [email protected] if you are interested in more information.
thanks
djsnoop88

Sep 3, 04 6:21 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: