Archinect
anchor

Portfolio Advice

e.m.g.

Hello everyone,

I am new here to Archinect. I have been preparing to apply to various graduate schools and I was wondering if anyone would mind giving me some feedback on my portfolio so far?

I come from a double degree in Visual Communications (BFA) and Architecture (BS) and I have an extensive background in fine arts. Currently I am working until I decide where to return to graduate school.

The portfolio is a work in progress, and I wanted it to convey as much about me as a person (interests, travel, graphic design, art..ect.) as it does about my interest in architecture. I've been very fortunate to have a lot of unique opportunities in school and I want to build upon them further in graduate school.

My fear is the length and that it is so far, largely about process and ideas rather than product.  It takes more of a hand-drawn approach which I'm a bit nervous about given that I've left so many technical drawings/renderings out as well as several other projects. (It's actually been quite the challenge!)

I would love any thoughts or suggestions for improvement!

http://issuu.com/eemcgowan/docs/designportfolio

Thanks for the time, and I appreciate the constructive feedback.

EMG

Jan 18, 13 3:38 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: