Archinect
anchor

Look mom, No Hands...Mouse!

weAREtheSTONES

Has any one used one of these "No Hands Mice"???
Our office was cleaning out a closet and dug out of of these Mice...so I brought it over to my desk inserted the floppy - went to dos and installed.
-What a pain in the ass it is to try and use it. maybe I should hold on to it and practice.
look mom no hands!!!

Oct 5, 07 3:12 pm
Apurimac

how do they work?

Oct 5, 07 3:13 pm  · 
 · 
weAREtheSTONES

the one pedal has 2 clicking features...tap forward for left click tap back for right click...the other pedal is the cursor.
just installed and trying to use it!

Oct 5, 07 3:16 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

that sounds like a pain in the ass.

Oct 5, 07 3:17 pm  · 
 · 
weAREtheSTONES

tell me about it

Oct 5, 07 4:28 pm  · 
 · 
Living in Gin

Weird... Looks like a solution in search of a problem. I have a friend who was born without arms, and as a consequence, uses her feet to do most everything. She's able to use a normal mouse or trackball just fine.

Oct 5, 07 4:35 pm  · 
 · 
Philarch

I noticed recently that my wrist hurts when I play my sax. I didn't at first realize that it was because of using the mouse all day. I would give it a shot if it wasn't so expensive.

Oct 5, 07 4:40 pm  · 
 · 
weAREtheSTONES

Are they expensive? I had no idea they even existed.

-well if youdont take care of the wrist thingy then youll never be able to play that sax...to me my hands are everything...

Oct 5, 07 4:56 pm  · 
 · 
weAREtheSTONES

LIG - your friend uses her feet to operate a normal or track ball mouse? WOW - thats impressive!!! -
-Ive seen someone in wheelchair go down an escalator backwards...now that was impressive.

Oct 5, 07 4:59 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

my dentist has this mouse thing that is like a wand that they just wave in the air and it works

Oct 5, 07 6:18 pm  · 
 · 
weAREtheSTONES

stop talking about your genitalia

Oct 5, 07 6:30 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: