Archinect
anchor

i'm brilliant@ my job,happy with myself and creatively inspired..But when i get high on meth,This is what i become.....

risky

I am a meth-user for bout a year now and I have been and still am managing a successful business aswell as a well balanced homelife for myself,family and friends.Yes,there were many mistakes I made at home and @ work all thanks to crystal meth.Major fuck-ups and bad jugdements as well as irrational choices were made that nearly ruined my business and relationship.The effects of meth use can leave you emotional,suicidal,enraged,exhausted ,indecisive,paranoid ,confused,forgetful,careless,irresponsible,doubting ur own sanity,anxious,out of thought,withdrawn nd isolated,weird,conceited,overconfident,way too eager,selfcentred,euphoric,active/fit,extreme,spontaneous {dancing,sexually adventurous,spending}Very intelligent,outspoken,funny,manipulative,non-stop talking,continuous loss of topic/conversation&train of thought,unmanageable hysteria/excitement,irresistible urge to do household chores&scrubbing groutlines&doorhandles,inability to stop talking/writing/blogging/adding posts&to end chat"This drug should be thoroughly tried,tested&studied...coz it can create so much in ur head!!It's damn un-fucking real!! Fuck-ups happen when the user is unaware of the extent of "high"or after/side effects.CRYSTAL METHAMPHETAMINE is the worst motherfucking stimulant out on the streets today.It offers u a few "END RESULTS"...>>Sudden Death(can b caused by)Major Heart Attack-burst artery/high bloodpressure>[abnormal pulse/heartrate/breathing]Due to an overdose of meth,no sleep,no nutrition,meth hits 4 everyday for weeks..Tragic death[car crash,falling,jumping off balcony's&bridges,being shot at by police or other gunowners u've pissed off' or a drug/money disputes,[settled out of court']Psyciatric Ward (can b caused by o.d's & if u survived the heart failure and Tragic episode )Meth destroys the part of the brain which sends signals & feelings of pleasure &satisfactionThis is called the reward system Consists of main pleasure cells dopamine,Meth also interferes with the braincells important for sight,concious&subconcious reality and practical /logical thinking:[such as light on ,door closed=can't enter] All of these essential,functions bcome depreciated,strained,insufficient cell renewal and repair becoz that's all ur brain does,protecting[trying]repairing damadge&millions of cells hav died so need 4 more bcomes more necessary,intense and urgent the more u use.Eventually reproduction of cells are at avery low %and we start to" lose touch" with reality,ourselves & our world .Now little things that are known as nd has always impossible Will seem possible to you.Here's the fun part,Halluccinations[visual&audio]Dellusionsional behaviour,[insects in your hair,underur skin &on ur face]Ofcourse There Is Nothing There*[But u see&feel it so, u believe they Are crawling all over u]Also One can also Die,[From a brain haemorridge ,caused by[Toxic blood pumping frm the heart and flowing to the brain,when the brain has no defense[new/repaired neutrons]combined with lack of oxygen ,increased pulse,[icrsd toxic bld flow to the brain ,lack or no normal functionality:concious &subconcious part of the brain are worn,stressed and functioning as one,concious mind has had no sleep rest or rejuvenation.The poison/toxins,continue to flow to the weakend defense ,Toxins take over,brain starts to bleed @amazing speed-[faster pulse] The brain cannot handle such amounts of blood,the toxic blood clots the streams,and [you will now feel the worst headache u can imagine]Bloodclots grow bigger ,no supply left 4 the heart /body.Eventually[within,minutes]Patient dies of internal bleeding of the brain,with bloodclotting to frontal lobe and spinal cord.]On a lighter note, I know all of that because reading medical journals and watching Dr G Medical Examiner on DiscoveryChannel.Meth also makes me uncomfortably horny and erotic!!.You'd think that I 've been scared off meth 4 good... No instead of just quitting I chose to learn from all the shit that happened .So,then I get high again,This time I used my hightened senses and open mind to work on means&methods to never make those kinds of mistakes ever again.Use less and work more,improve business and lifestyle.Make sure that my brilliant ideas and thoughts are recorded & reassessed when I hav come down and functioning properly.I also believe now that wen one chooses to take drugs or use them,u don't need to do it carelessly,take care.No food-drink milk hav yoghurt or a nutri-shake.Take ur vitamins,sleep or rest and when I am using usually 4 1 week I am super clean&hygenic.Teeth toes hair,nals all of it.Treat yourself right,even though u mite not think you're worthit.Live and Love yourself the right way ,Especially wen ur doing drugs and behaving the wrong way .These are just the rambles,bullshit theories and psyco-blah di blah of a [slighty messed up ],decent,young businesswoman who happens to use drugs to express her innerthoughts and wisdom.HYDRO

Aug 22, 07 11:49 pm
meow

meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Aug 22, 07 11:55 pm  · 
 · 
Living in Gin

Crystal meth apparently inhibits the ability to effectively use paragraph breaks.

Aug 22, 07 11:59 pm  · 
 · 
1deviantC

wow

Aug 23, 07 12:10 am  · 
 · 
upside

dam you Living in gin, thats exactly what i was gonna say.

Aug 23, 07 12:22 am  · 
 · 
grid

best thread title ever. didn't read a word of it though... maybe at work tomorrow i will...

Aug 23, 07 12:27 am  · 
 · 

Gin, is that what was wrong with Joseph Conrad??? There seems to be a very similar writing style here.

Aug 23, 07 12:31 am  · 
 · 
risky

Yeh,I did not insert paragraph spaces*Shit it seems I will have to
rewrite this entire piece......HYDRO

Aug 23, 07 4:15 am  · 
 · 
snooker

SOUNDS LIKE YOU MIGHT BY BI-POLAR abi.....so we think you best not do drugs....cause it heightens both Avenues of the mind.

Aug 23, 07 7:17 am  · 
 · 

feels like spam, but i'm not sure what its purpose might be.

Aug 23, 07 7:24 am  · 
 · 

I think the meth is speaking when they said they were brilliant

Aug 23, 07 8:16 am  · 
 · 
eastcoastarch03

this reminds me of DARE from way back in the 90's

Aug 23, 07 8:18 am  · 
 · 
aquapura

Zaha, is that you?

Aug 23, 07 8:20 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

...so is this post warning against the uses of meth or advocating for the use of meth?

Aug 23, 07 8:21 am  · 
 · 
Sarah Hamilton

Meth is gross, it rots your teeth and nobody is into bad teeth.

Aug 23, 07 8:46 am  · 
 · 
chupacabra

Montana has an anti meth campaign that might be the best anti-drug campaign I have ever seen.

http://www.montanameth.org/View_Ads/index.php

I think these would actually get someone to at least think about quitting.

Aug 23, 07 8:47 am  · 
 · 
el jeffe

"On a lighter note, I know all of that because reading medical journals and watching Dr G Medical Examiner on DiscoveryChannel"

try AliG for the opposing view.

Aug 23, 07 8:49 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

i'm o'd on life itself.

Aug 23, 07 9:00 am  · 
 · 
el jeffe

be yourself - who's better qualified!!!

Aug 23, 07 9:23 am  · 
 · 
eastcoastarch03

wow, those montana anti-meth vids are really great. they sure scared the shit out of me and i don't even do/plan to do drugs.

Aug 23, 07 9:39 am  · 
 · 
J B Mollitt

This is a public service message from the AIA, written and delivered by a viral marketing firm.
Archinect hectoring finally paid off.

Aug 23, 07 10:08 am  · 
 · 
whistler

Maybe I'll just stick to that one beer after a stressful day at the office...... oh that's right I don't have stressful days!

Aug 23, 07 12:22 pm  · 
 · 
rfuller

I used to work with a recovering meth addict named Richard. All but two molars were broken off/rotted off at the gum line. His hair was falling out like crazy, too. Sad thing to look at/talk to/watch progress. Meth is simply retarded. I've made jokes about it on other threads, but that's seriously "fucked up like Polio" as my friends might say.

I can't tell if you're being serious or if you're just a troll. If this is real, I wish you luck in quitting. If you're a troll, that's a pretty good impression of something a tweaker may post and I applaud you.

Aug 23, 07 12:29 pm  · 
 · 
cityboy9

what a psycho. thank god you're not driving in Los Angeles while on that shit!

Aug 23, 07 12:42 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

That would only add to the number of people that do.

Aug 23, 07 12:52 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

YAY a real live troll! Things may get interesting on the nect today.

And I thought the montana anti-meth ads were a kinda funny, especially the Friends one.

Aug 23, 07 1:00 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

meth doesn't impair your ability to drive...it makes the drive enjoyable to the user.

Aug 23, 07 1:01 pm  · 
 · 

i feel most of the effects without the meth. what is wrong w/ me?

Aug 23, 07 1:13 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Just a random though, abi, how many teeth do you have left?

Aug 23, 07 1:22 pm  · 
 · 
stephanie

yeah, i seriously question how you can keep up a professional apperance while using meth, shit makes your face loook WAAACK!

Aug 23, 07 2:54 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

are you the reason i have to show id to get allergy medicine?

Aug 23, 07 2:58 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Meth is a great reason to live. What a way to live. A great thing to look back on when you die... at 34.

Aug 23, 07 3:02 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

For those of you curious about the effects.

Aug 23, 07 3:05 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

(hair dye optional)

· 
mdler

so meth makes you look like Axl Rose?

· 
brian buchalski

what's "meth?" is that some kind of version of math for architects?

i can follow most of per's broken english writing and i even believe that 3dh is something special...but i have no idea what abi is talking about.

Aug 23, 07 5:35 pm  · 
 · 
mightylittle™

this thing is a...

Aug 23, 07 6:20 pm  · 
 · 
risky

hey all thanks a lot for ur honesty and for actually taking the time to read my thoughts as
they popped up .. Some people wud not hav even bothered to pay any attention. Just a quick update,I am still at it,but am thinking about quitting meth and find another way of expressing myself more soberly. my untidy rambles are problably the result of bottledup feelings and shit.almost all the things
I revealed earlier were True rambles,into shambles.Shit here I go again totally off track...Wat was I getting at... umm... nope 4got.Sorry mmm Maybe I should refresh my buzz It mite cum back to me...Weird... OK I'm still so out there
rite now, Maybe I should pursue an actual and real (conversion of words,phrases and sentences) aka Chat ...

Whooo.. Tweak,Tweaking,Tweaker....Bleep,
Bleep,Bleeping!!! HYDRO

Aug 23, 07 6:22 pm  · 
 · 
mightylittle™

would it be imprudent of me to repeat myself?

this thing is a...

Aug 23, 07 6:24 pm  · 
 · 
upside

i think i need a pick-me -up after watching those anti drug adds.

just like anti smoking adds remind me thats its been a while since my last smoko.

Aug 23, 07 7:25 pm  · 
 · 
pebble

ummm, yeah dude, quite the meth. i've had alot of friends get hooked on this shit, waste 8 yrs of their lives, fuck up their professional lives, then go to rehab, etc. just so they can have "a blast" and stay up all weekend (which sooner than later turns into all week).
speed accelerates your life, cutting it shorter. it doesnt sound like you're in a hurry to die, so relax man, you can do it all with out the speed, and you'll get to sleep at the end of the day. how amazing is that? sleep! i love sleep...you should love it too

Aug 23, 07 7:31 pm  · 
 · 
risky

anyone here believe in second first impressions?
Obviously sobered up a bit. And to all that has posted here. My apologies,as I now realize how rude and anti-social I have been .Also huge apology to the archinect team for posting this rubbish . As I was reading some of the previous discussions,I felt bad for invading the space of a really cool bunch of people here ....

Aug 23, 07 11:23 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

hey, dipshit, you don't live next door to me do you? i don't want my house blowing up.

Aug 23, 07 11:27 pm  · 
 · 
risky

hey, you [beta] dipshit, we're not even on the same continent ? !> That should put ur one tracked mind at ease'... OK

Just at random ...& unrelated to any of the above'

[Please correct me as I could be wrong]

I thought that the American people believe in freedom or was it free speech ? ?I'm not at all sure..Because I am Not an American

Aug 24, 07 6:19 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

fuck off twit.

Aug 24, 07 8:34 am  · 
 · 
emaze
frontline on meth
Aug 24, 07 9:42 am  · 
 · 
published August 26, 2007
Aug 24, 07 3:17 pm  · 
 · 
WtfWtfWtf™

How Ironic, an Article about speed, published tomorrow.
That shit really is powerful.

Aug 24, 07 3:27 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

YAY beta! Start a flame war with teh TOLL!111

Aug 24, 07 5:25 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

Risky....you must have a great rack...if you can blow by so many ego minded males.... when your stoned as shit.

Aug 24, 07 7:44 pm  · 
 · 
risky

Call me a psycho troll watever ,I expect that obviously Namecalling & petty insults small price to pay for what I have gained here..Doubt that have contributed much. ..

Aug 24, 07 7:54 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: