Archinect
anchor

marketing questions

binary

the past few weeks have been crazy for me....

i redesigned the website (up in a few weeks), online store, postcards, brochures/etc..... practically created a new look for the company in hopes of bringing in some work...

i know that you can contact the AIA and get a list of aia members on labels so you can mail out things..... but what i'm shooting for is more of the larger firms that can afford a decent model and possible contract for design/etc...

i have found some firm names to send things to...but i need contact names/head designers/etc to address the items to.....instead of saying "attn: creative director/etc"

anyone know of a marketing avenue that i can dig into to get a more specific idea ..........

i know that most large firms get junk mail all the time.... not sure if i would need to call and talk to all these firms and get a few names from the secretary or what......

if anyone has any names that they could toss my way that would be cool..........

thanks

b

Aug 13, 07 8:04 pm
vado retro

just call em up and ask the receptionist.

Aug 13, 07 8:07 pm  · 
 · 
binary

yeah...i figured that...hahah.............

why did the scene from office space just pop in my head...... "one moment please"

Aug 13, 07 8:42 pm  · 
 · 

our aia publishes a directory in which the principals for each firm are listed. maybe detroit has the same?

Aug 13, 07 9:56 pm  · 
 · 
binary

ahh.... that's probably what i'm looking for.... i would rather send my items to the firm/office than to their homes.....

thanks for the suggestion

b

Aug 13, 07 10:19 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: