Archinect
anchor

Does anyone hear back from Gensler 2013 Hyundai Card Internship?

ding

Anyone been accepted by Gensler 2013 Hyundai Card Internship which will host at its Los Angles Office starting January 2013?

I've called the LA office 100 times, each time the front desk lady answered it, and it seems that I had no way to talk to anyone else in the human resource department neither the rest departments. Under the my gensler job account, I am still available to see the position that I applied though the application already closed. However, nothing updated of the position status. Could anyone who works / worked in Gensler tell me how I could reach to the human resource department, or how could I get to know the result since the time is really close to the internship's starting date....  or...does that mean that I am already out of consideration? Thank you.

Ding

Dec 3, 12 3:34 pm
accesskb

what do they have now?  Don't remember having to go through all that when I applied for internship 4 yrs ago.  Got a hold of hr and had direct contact with design directors after I made the first cut for interviews.

Dec 3, 12 3:46 pm  · 
 · 
ding

To accesskb:

Thank you for your comment. I asked the front desk girl and she could not transfer me to any of the department...she said 'everything is online!'...and online, what I could see is just the position that I applied to...no status information at all.. I don't know anything else I could do,,,,

Dec 3, 12 3:54 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: