Archinect
anchor

New School of Architecture and Design

costi

This school is accredited by the NAAB and is in a great location but there seems to be no sold information about it in any thread I could find.

If you go to this school and are in the M-ARCH 4+3 program I’d appreciate hearing your opinion about the school.

I have been communicating with an admissions rep. to find out some basic questions. However, I’d like to find out what a student or graduate of the program has to say about it.

Aug 11, 07 12:58 pm
generico

Hi Costi

Talk to San Diego architect Petar Perisic a young architect doing great work and also he is faculty member at NASD graduate program.

Perisic Design Studio
655 Tenth Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101
phone: 619-338-0884
email: [email protected]

http://www.publicaddress.us/artists/perisic.html

Rene

Aug 11, 07 6:11 pm  · 
 · 
costi

Hi Rene.

Have you worked with him before? I derived what I could about you form the blog you post but unfortunately I'm uno lingual and I cant speculate on your connection.

Thank you for your input.

Aug 11, 07 6:49 pm  · 
 · 
generico

Costi

Petar is a friend but i have not worked with him we consider ourselves mere collegues. Our relationship is based on a common thread - Jeff Kipnis. He studies with Jeff at OSU and I had Jeff as professor at the AA in the mid 90's.

I am fron Tj, and teach at woodbury univ. san diego campus. they have a graduate program titled March Red - real estate development for architects lead by Ted Smith, if you are interested. New School is a large (students) school and has good young teachers such as Petar, and I think there is enough there for an interesting and challenging education especially being on one of the most dynamic border regions in the world, and who knows you might just pick a up some espanol.

rene

good luck.

Aug 12, 07 4:54 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: