Archinect
anchor

which book is best for residentail district planning purpose?

cmrhm

my firm is pretty good at urban planning area for large size residential or commercial district.  Without much practical experience in my side, I want to improve my knowledge quick in this area. Say 2 weeks max. 

Currently my strategy is in two foldes, one is checking my firm's past projects, another one is reading some books.  Do you guys have any suggestion for these?

Also, i would like to tell you guys which area i want to improve first. pls see the attached, this is a planning structure analysis.  it tells the axises in this projects. I guess the plannign job is much easier by having a axis.  Here is my question: how to design this kind of axis?

The book I have are Time saver for urban planning and  City Building: Nine Planning Principles for the 21st Century by SOM partner.  Are they good enough for ice breaker for me?

Thanks.

Nov 26, 12 5:48 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: