Archinect
anchor

want to know whether m des in product design will increase my prospect to get in to march 1st prof degree

kadam-patil

1>hi friends i have a bachelors in civil engineering ,want to apply for first professional degree in architecture,before applying to march 1 ,i m thinking of first doing a masters in industrial design.is this a good idea???will it increase my chances of getting a good college .???

2>also i have a 62 % on 100 scale of all 8 semesters and have 71% in the final here(qualifying degree). how to convert it into cgpa out of 4 .i stay in india and our college has a 22 rank in india,

expecting reply friends 

Nov 12, 12 10:27 am
zonker

I studied Industrial design at San Jose State and it  played a role not only in getting into an M.arch program - also a vehicle for architecture design and I use those skills everyday esp with regards to light fixture design. There are some firms like FrogProject where they want both degrees.

Nov 12, 12 5:25 pm  · 
 · 
kadam-patil

thanks xenakis 

Nov 12, 12 7:29 pm  · 
 · 
kadam-patil

any one plz help me out to convert my percentages to cgpa ,in our class highest average is 77% and my rank is around 22 .so plz help me for conversion

Nov 13, 12 8:34 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: