Archinect
anchor

THANKS and Wish me LUCK!

Mayr

sorry, if you haven't heard from me for a while. i've been very much doing my research. thank you so much from all of you who replied on my posts.thank you so much for your ideas, opinions and suggestions. you really keep me going on the right track on my thesis. next week, by july 16, we're gonna present it our thesis proposal to the panel..i'm getting nervous but a little excited...and a bit scared.wheow!!!it's going to be a make or break..
you may not be hearing from me until that "judgement day" comes but...i just want to let you all know that i really paid attention and really more than just took note with all of your great advice. thank you so much, guys..
i'll really gonna do everything to make my thesis a success..
thank you and i'm really grateful to all of you..
i'll gonna keep in touch with you guys, so...wish me luck!! (",)

Jul 10, 07 5:56 am
superduct

ehhh, good luck? thesis sucked. the last barbie house i ever got to make.

Jul 11, 07 8:49 am  · 
 · 

someday i'll do my undergrad thesis again, but it will be much better the second time. [note: i've been saying this since 1991.]

Jul 11, 07 8:55 am  · 
1  · 
WonderK

Wow. I've never even thought about actually *redoing* my thesis. I'd love to, though.

Jul 11, 07 9:10 am  · 
 · 
some person

A professor once said, "A good thesis/project will leave you with more questions than answers." That's how I feel about my thesis project - there are so many tangential things I want to explore and design.

I wouldn't do it all over again, though. However, in professional practice, I want to infuse the process of designing that I used during my thesis project.

Jul 11, 07 9:28 pm  · 
1  · 
Katze
A professor once said, "A good thesis/project will leave you with more questions than answers."

...great quote!

Jul 11, 07 11:46 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: