Archinect
anchor

suprise party - help!

- allright- am trying to pull something together for a friend's birthday , i;ve little time , and less money , and so i turn to archinect for help .. any ideas or suggestions of suprises you may have set up or been set up in ?

for what it's worth - here's the brief :

date: Wednesday (7.11.01)
gend: female

Jul 9, 07 1:05 am
Katze

...well, if we are invited, you just ruined the "surprise".

Jul 9, 07 1:08 am  · 
 · 
KEG

haha- I love the occupation...
"non-arch"

Jul 9, 07 1:09 am  · 
 · 
Katze

...well, if the date is on 7.11 maybe its approriate to host it at 7-11?

Jul 9, 07 1:25 am  · 
 · 

ohhhh, host it at one of the Kwikee Marts!!!

Jul 9, 07 1:26 am  · 
 · 
c

katze yeah i was thinkin of the 7.11 thing too - don't think we could all hang out in one - but perhaps set up a birthday ambush in one and go on from there...

Jul 9, 07 1:31 am  · 
 · 
Katze

7-11 ambush then off to...somewhere :)

Jul 9, 07 2:00 am  · 
 · 
KEG

"...somewhere"...hahhaa

we aren't being very helpful this evening between this and the dance thread. ummm, I have only been to NYC a few time so I'd probably say something dumb like try and throw it inside and around the apple cube. Maybe not though, I got shooed away for nearly breathing on it.

Maybe look at the NYC meet-up thread for ideas on where to go?

Jul 9, 07 2:04 am  · 
 · 
c

- i need 'what, not where ,.. i think the where will follow the what
though perhaps i should reconsider, and pick a where ..

Jul 9, 07 2:15 am  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

check out the norwegian version of 7-11 for the what...sexy people, coffee, freedom

Jul 9, 07 9:53 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

have a craps game in an alley. that would be fun.

Jul 9, 07 10:00 am  · 
 · 
n_

I threw a impromptu suprise party for my significant other last week, whose birthday is on Canada Day. Here is the invitation that I sent out:

While it may seem like I was a slack ass, I did put something together at the last minute. I had all of our friends come over with rum in hand to have a mojito party. Mojitos are her favorite drink so we made an event of it. We concoted a variety of different types involving summer flavors (fresh rasberries, cucumber, watermelon, etc.) It kept people entertained and coversation lively. And, of course, I provided a variety of light hor doeuvres (bacon-wrapped asparagus, hummus, cucumber salad) and damn good music.

Jul 9, 07 10:14 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: