Archinect
anchor

What's for dinner?

I'm curious as to what everyone's having for dinner.

Also it will be nice to know whose coming to dinner, enjoy

Jun 22, 07 9:38 pm

curried fish and steamed vegatables, no one is coming to dinner tonight. I'm going stag

Jun 22, 07 9:38 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

I had cuban black beans, and chips and salsa. WonderKitty had a chip. She likes spice.

Jun 22, 07 9:46 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Good question...

Jun 22, 07 9:49 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

architechno, I'll be right over!

Jun 22, 07 9:50 pm  · 
 · 

every friday happy hour at the corner bar, shenanigan's: three pints of bass, irish chips, and a pot roast sandwich.

Jun 22, 07 10:12 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

i had baked chicken breasts marinaded in an ernest hemingway bimini marinade (ie ginger,rice wine, soy sauce and garlic) aparagus with lemon and a giant smoothie for dessert. no booze.

Jun 22, 07 10:34 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

the usual, salad.

Jun 22, 07 10:40 pm  · 
 · 

garpike I waited but you didnt show up. I saved a plate for you, its in the oven

Jun 22, 07 11:35 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

one ear of corn on the cob, because we had pizza at 3:00 pm

Jun 23, 07 11:47 am  · 
 · 
garpike

Sorry, tehno. Traffic.

Jun 24, 07 6:39 pm  · 
 · 
dia

grated sauteed zuchinni, prosciutto, garlic, capers, parmesan and lemon juice with spaghetti.

Jun 24, 07 7:28 pm  · 
 · 
waterhouse

This is cool.

Pizza.

And WonderK, is that your cat's real name or just it's Archinect handle?

Jun 24, 07 7:43 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

diabase, now I am hungry.

Jun 24, 07 7:55 pm  · 
 · 
myriam

a monstrously bad Starbucks mocha, and whatever i can scrounge from the office fridge. I think I left some lunch leftovers here sometime this week.

Jun 24, 07 8:00 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Now I feel bad for not going in today. Even after telling my boss I would.

Jun 24, 07 8:05 pm  · 
 · 
myriam

don't feel bad, i have a big presentation on weds and it turns out the person who's been working on the drawings under me, well, did a really bad job. i was in here yesterday and today and the entire time i've done nothing but fix drawings--haven't gotten to the real reason i've come in yet. my eyes are burning.

does that make you feel better? ;)

Jun 24, 07 8:06 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Yes. Sorry to hear all of that.

Jun 24, 07 8:22 pm  · 
 · 
myriam

it's ok--happens to everyone at some point! thanks for letting me rant!

Jun 24, 07 8:23 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

WonderKitty is just my cat's archinect handle, yes, LOL. She had chicken for dinner tonight, whereas I had Vegetable Korma. Mmmmm Indian Food.

Jun 24, 07 8:26 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Oh man stop. I want veg korma now.

Jun 24, 07 8:27 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

Oh my gosh, it was sooo good too. And naan? Oh yeah.

Jun 24, 07 8:31 pm  · 
 · 
myriam

korma is my favorite. lamb korma ! yum !!

Jun 24, 07 8:39 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

pleee-eee-eeez don't eeee-eeet my baaaa-beeeee

Jun 24, 07 9:04 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

WonderKitty, how cute!

I don't know if I've ever had Korma – maybe I have but didn't know the name of the dish. Sounds good regardless - I love Indian food; or let me rephrase that - I pretty much love all food.

Tonight – tenderloin (rare occasion) with creamed spinach and some kind of potato gratin. I am watching my calorie intake so I'll be very careful about eating in moderation!

Jun 24, 07 9:07 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

ok, now I have to ban Korma thanks to Vado. Damn you!

Jun 24, 07 9:09 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

Katze, you don't have to ban veggie korma! It's damn good! I've never even had lamb korma actually. I try to avoid eating baby animals, but even I love gyros....

Jun 24, 07 9:15 pm  · 
 · 
myriam

mmmmmm, baby animal!!!!!

why not eat the babies? they ain't any more defenseless to us than the adults.

Jun 24, 07 9:19 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

Veggie Korma - cool. I'll have to try it. I love gyros - haven't had a good gyros since I lived in Chicago! Now I am getting really hungry.

Jun 24, 07 9:21 pm  · 
 · 
bowling_ball

Burgers and caesar salad at my boss's backyard bbq. No beer tonight, the girlfriend got tattooed for a few hours and promptly came home and passed out on the couch.

I love summer.

Jun 24, 07 11:22 pm  · 
 · 

had sauted fish fillet with fresh vegables....I realised that my contributions are going to be rather boring since I only eat fish & vegatables now and an occassional steak from Ziggys (if you tasted it you'd understand, fricking vegans would smack their chops from it)

Jun 24, 07 11:47 pm  · 
 · 
Carl Douglas (agfa8x)

No dinner tonight. Maybe some cornflakes at about nine-thirty.

Jun 25, 07 12:46 am  · 
 · 
blackcomb1

Leftovers that the kids wouldn't eat Friday evening.... oh joy!

Jun 25, 07 12:57 am  · 
 · 
garpike

I only know veggie korma. myriam stop eating baby animals! No. Baaaaaad! Liiiiiiisa. Don't eat me.

architechno, that's basically my diet now. Was on a short run of meat (women...) but back to fish and veggies. And I would not turn down your recommendation at Ziggy's...

Jun 25, 07 3:20 am  · 
 · 
le bossman
beef, it's what's for dinner
Jun 25, 07 12:28 pm  · 
 · 
Katze
pork, the other white meat
Jun 25, 07 12:35 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

i had a flourless chocolate cake and mochi for breakfast this morning...bad idea

Jun 25, 07 12:48 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

[i]got milk?[i]

Jun 25, 07 1:12 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

doh! got milk?

Jun 25, 07 1:13 pm  · 
 · 
FOG Lite

Strawberry rhubarb pie!

(home made!)

Jun 28, 07 5:09 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

a strawberry/banana whey protein smoothie. its the only thing i can handle. cuz i am sick :(

Jun 28, 07 5:11 pm  · 
 · 
mightylittle™

vado - do i have to remind you what my pops says about being sick?

Jun 28, 07 5:17 pm  · 
 · 
waterhouse

It's a sushi kind of day.

Jun 28, 07 5:31 pm  · 
 · 
Ms Beary

hardshell tacos with blue corn shells and green salsa. blueberries and raspberries for dessert! (same thing I had last night, leftovers)

Jun 28, 07 8:23 pm  · 
 · 
Ms Beary

and a st. pauli girl. or two. or three. but no more than three.

Jun 28, 07 8:24 pm  · 
 · 
waterhouse

. okay four, yeah, but seriously that's my last

Jun 28, 07 8:27 pm  · 
 · 
waterhouse

No, that's enough, serious...Jonathan, stop it. We're just friends.

Jun 28, 07 8:29 pm  · 
 · 

fish tortillas, I'm mixing it up today

Jun 28, 07 8:38 pm  · 
 · 

sweet & sour fish with plantains and pineapple, with a side of salad and pak choi

Jul 1, 07 9:15 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

Grilled pork drizzled with a port demi glace reduction; grilled squash, caramelized red onions and roosted peppers, ricotta custard with roasted garlic and basil. I am so spoiled! Mightylittle, is your mouth watering? He he.

Jul 2, 07 12:02 am  · 
 · 

i made a good new pork dish last night too...

i stuffed some pork chops with a bit of sweet italian sausage, fresh mozzarella, shredded prosciutto, garlic, bread crumbs, and a pinch of salt and pepper... tied them up and seared each side... then braised for an hour in white wine, chicken broth, and caramelized vidalia onions... served with a side of orecchiette and brocolli in a light white wine and olive oil sauce...

Jul 2, 07 9:36 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: