Archinect
anchor

Which architecture websites do you read?

As mentioned in the news:

Architect Magazine is asking their readers which websites they follow.

Submit your picks here

Jun 19, 07 1:56 pm
mdler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg2P85pjFEI
Jun 19, 07 2:27 pm  · 
 · 

yay! - wait...we're the good guys, right??

Jun 19, 07 2:27 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

if you don't vote archinect, then the terrorists will win!

Jun 19, 07 2:32 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

seriously, this one primarily, sometimes when i can Geoff's site, and some of the other little ones....

Jun 19, 07 2:34 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

im starting one called Cragitect.

Jun 19, 07 2:39 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

ken's chief editor.

Jun 19, 07 2:39 pm  · 
 · 

the ken barbie dumped

Jun 19, 07 2:42 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

I think Archinect should start a poll -

'WHICH ARCHITECTURE MAGAZINES DO YOU NOT READ'

I would vote Architect Magazine

Jun 19, 07 2:44 pm  · 
 · 

exactly

Jun 19, 07 2:50 pm  · 
 · 
coedname-X
barbitat!
Jun 19, 07 2:52 pm  · 
 · 
coedname-X

®

Jun 19, 07 2:54 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

its just cuz they won't put you on the cover mdler. don't be a hater man. hate is not cool.

Jun 19, 07 3:04 pm  · 
 · 
coedname-X

let's orginize a coup against architect magazine.
how dare they assume we read their magazine and visit some web sites and the side.
and, the green opportunity rider... yeah you've guessed it. barbitat herself asking in her site to vote for 'them' so she can sell more adds to industry, exploiting the unsuspecting readers.

here is a quote from her ooportunities column;
"Contribute
Inhabitat is currently looking for Europe and Asia-based contributing writers, editors, ad-sales professionals and anyone else who is passionate about sustainable design. We are especially looking for ad-sales people - PLEASE GET IN TOUCH if you are one and you’d like to work with us.
If you’d like to submit a story to Inhabitat, you can send it straight to us, using the form below. Make sure to include your name and website, and if we publish your story - you will be credited in the byline with a link. Please keep the following in mind:
1. Keep it under 150 words
2. Spellcheck, proofread and edit - we won’t publish poorly written work
3. Make sure to carefully read our site and understand our tastes and editorial style before you send something. We don’t publish fine art - we don’t publish electronics (unless they are green)- we only publish stories on sustainable, contemporary home design. If you have any questions, feel free to email us to check if your story is appropriate

folks, since when sustainability was a matter of taste?

i dislike...

Jun 19, 07 3:04 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: