Archinect
anchor

Bookmarks

boxy

Sorry, I've been starting a ton of new threads lately. Every time I come across a firm or architect I admire I bookmark their website and I just wanted to share them with you. Most of them are young and barely have anything built, but I think I like it that way. I kind of hope this thread turns into a bunch of links that I (and everyone else) can go to and be inspired.

Single Speed Design
LTL Architects
Olson Sundberg Kundig Allen
Ruy Klein
Winka Dubbeldam
Shuhei Endo
Narchitects
Vincent Callebaut
Wonderwall

Jun 14, 07 12:27 am

what you need is del.icio.us

Jun 14, 07 1:30 am  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

i've been thinking alot about bookmarks lately too.

when you read a book, is it more correct to leave a book mark on the page you just finshed reading, or should it be place on the page you are about to read next?

could somebody please tell me the right answer...i started to read a very large book and i don't think i'll finish it soon and i need to take a break but i am not sure which is the proper way to leave a bookmark.

thanks.

Jun 14, 07 10:00 am  · 
 · 

i always leave it on the page before the one i'm reading, so i can reread and remind myself what i last read.

Jun 14, 07 10:21 am  · 
 · 

sorry to continue the threadjack, but i use these...

Jun 14, 07 10:25 am  · 
 · 
AP

ya, bojangles needs del.icio.us.

i also place my bookmark a page ahead, to refresh, if needed...

Jun 14, 07 11:43 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: