Archinect
anchor

BCN Areas

MADianito

So, where u guys at Barcelona recomend living at?? im going to spend most of my day activities where meridiana and diagonal intersects... so, i was planning to look for a place in Barri Gothic or at El Born...any thoughts and/or suggestions???

Aug 21, 04 3:32 pm
Francisco David Boira

Well whats your rent bracket? we live right now in el Born. the area is expensive, nice, the place to be. If you are an 'outsider' youll pay deerly.
Let me know que buscas y te ayudo.

Aug 21, 04 4:56 pm  · 
 · 
MADianito

Francisco.....im round 300-350 euros per month (im thinking to rent a room in a shared flat) but i want gothic orBorn cause those seem closer to school (the IAACAT) and cool places to live at, its a major factor to me to be able to walk to school...call it post trauma after crossing one of the largest cities in the world for more than 20 years to get daily to school...

Some ppl recomended me Gracia to live, but im not sure its my enviroment, my years of anarchist passed years ago, and is not that close to school (i've been before in barcelona and i have walked gracia-ramblas, and is not short trip)

El Born atracts me cause seems its where i can find what im looking also socializing...international crowd right at my front door, in a cool (kind of trendy) mellow enviroment...i need a place where i can rest but also party the way i like it (in style).still dunno if my budget can afford it..Also, mmhh im thinking rather getting to BCN and look for a place my first 2-3 days rather than renting (a la suerte) via internet, and actually being able to see the places by myself....

what else?? well thats it.. i even thought about diagonal mar area...i know is not close, but there was a lot of new flat towers with nice places and its all brand new, and i didnt minded the distance if the place is worth it...anyway, la ayuda sera muy agradecida

oh there's also a chance that a friend join me so that way we would be looking for a 2 bedroom flat for us...its only a chance he's waiting for a scholarship results

Aug 22, 04 5:06 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: