Archinect
anchor

THE Party Pic

brown666

I know ya all know a lot about it... the parties. Now I'm planning the end of the end of my arch student career as well as the end of the end of my french stay. So ab big party coming up... Now as I am too confused by my thesis work, I need you guys to give me YOUR PARTY PIC.Something flashy, something archi (but not really), something bad... with waht I can dec orate my invite and get the people in the house. Winner gets free drinks all night...

Jun 8, 07 9:27 am
French

Hey where is the paty happenin' brown?

Jun 8, 07 9:54 am  · 
 · 
cadalyst

we had a parthenon made of rice krispy treats, thats about the only architectural thing at the party...

Jun 8, 07 10:55 am  · 
 · 
vado retro
Jun 8, 07 11:18 am  · 
 · 
Jun 8, 07 5:40 pm  · 
 · 
driftwood

Mmmmm.... I would totally drink a 'Frank-Gehry's-aborted-fetus' martini.

Dirty please.

Jun 9, 07 11:50 am  · 
 · 
myriam

best architecture party ever.

The article's pretty good, too...

"It was just after the Berlin Wall collapsed. The architecture students came as pieces of the Berlin Wall. Each person was a piece. They made the wall of cardboard and had German graffiti and barbed wire on top, and some of those lights you see in prisons. They'd all get together to make the wall again and break apart."

bummer that I missed those days.

Jun 9, 07 12:27 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

myriam who's your date? hubba hubba

Jun 9, 07 1:37 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: