Archinect
anchor

Public Enemy's Media Assassin writes for Architecture Magazine!

riorocket

All you PE fans in the architectural realm should check out the August issue of Architecture (getting thinner by the second!).

The media assassin gets into digital architectural structures related to ”˜map and level building'.

Go Harry!

Believe the hype?

http://riogood.blogspot.com/

Aug 20, 04 1:33 pm

maybe they brought the media assasin to come in and put architecture magazine out of its misery.

Aug 20, 04 2:10 pm  · 
 · 
RqTecT

GOOD!!!! WHAT A RAG THAT WAS?

Aug 20, 04 2:17 pm  · 
 · 
Smoke Porterhouse

architecture magazine, much like 911, is a joke.
where are the bomb squad and terminator x when you need them?

Aug 20, 04 3:42 pm  · 
 · 
crillywazzy

harry allen and i spent a 90 minute van ride together once discussing the atmosphere on other planets while chuck d sat in the back snoozing.

Aug 20, 04 5:56 pm  · 
 · 
Smoke Porterhouse

what were you doing in a van with harry allen and chuck d?
where were you going and where was flava flav?
no further questions.

Aug 20, 04 6:09 pm  · 
 · 
crillywazzy

i brought chuck to my school to give a lecture. it would've been a long ass walk from the airport, so we picked him up... this was like 1990 or 91 so they were still red hot then. flav never seemed like a lecturer to me. i'm all outta answers.

Aug 21, 04 12:27 am  · 
 · 
riorocket

It gets deeper...

"Chuck D. was born Carlton Douglas Ridenhour in Roosevelt, Long Island, on August 1, 1960. His parents were both political activists, and he was a highly intelligent student, turning down an architecture scholarship to study graphic design at Long Island's Adelphi University."

Aug 23, 04 5:02 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: