Archinect
anchor

20 hrs per week in london

luco

Alright, got through the MArch Urban Design at Bartlett and MA architecture and Interiors at London Metropolitan (ok because there's a good 6000 pounds difference between the fees of the two and i'm kinda broke)

what can one do and how much can be make in 20 hrs per week of work permit in london? ..... should i sharpen my rendering skills so i can make more by offering 3D skills to big offices?

any thing will do man... its about sustenance now!

Jun 1, 07 11:28 am
noMSG

what was your experience at both bartlett and London Met?

any thoughts on either postgrad programs? others located in London?

Jun 1, 07 12:24 pm  · 
 · 
vvjj

freelancing might be more difficult as you need to have developed relationships and contacts... and there are plenty of small companies doing this.

the market is good right now in london. my employer is looking for people... esp people with 3d/presentation skills... in architecture as well as urban design projects.

if you want, email me your cv/sample from portfolio - and ill see what i can do. if you're good, you'd probably be in.

Jun 2, 07 8:12 am  · 
 · 
luco

cool .. thanks a lot vvjj ..... iwill write to you ..

noMSG ... i am not sure about londonmet .... in fact i wanted to find out too ... what the school is all about ... and if its not good .... how bad is it??

bartlett has revised its fees this year and that's primarily the reason why i'm looking at alternatives to support my education

Jun 7, 07 4:59 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: