Archinect
anchor

Countries in crisis lose talent.

arquizone

Its curious to see how a country like Portugal, inside of a deep crisis is losing all talent. I was a jury in a competition for a hotel in Azerbaijan  and i was really impressed to see a young Portuguese architect in charge of one of the biggest architecture offices of Latvia. Speaking with him i was surprised to know that this guy develops ideas, design the projects, makes the 3Ds and still prepares the presentations. All of this 2 times a month! This guy must have a some more chromosomes then normal! When i asked why he doesn't work with a team he had a funny answer: "I would love to have help but im still practising my boss signature to sign salaries!"

check him out, he has some kind of page in facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/Architect.Andre.Raimundo

Oct 4, 12 5:47 pm
RH-Arch

Something tells me, you are that guy. It may be the fact that you just joined and this was your first post, or innate skepticism. Hmm...

Oct 4, 12 6:29 pm  · 
 · 
arquizone

Well, now reading my comment i understand why. But no, this is not my first post, just my new email. And im actually a lady.

Oct 4, 12 6:42 pm  · 
 · 
i r giv up

an extra chromosome give you downs syndrome. i'd like to point that out.

Oct 4, 12 8:10 pm  · 
 · 
usernametaken

I might be clueless, but:

How do you run "one of the biggest architecture offices" and not having any help? To me, that's quite impossible...

Other than that, the images look rather bland. It's typical everyday, everywhere, business-developer architecture. I'm not too exited, but I wish him (or you)  the best in whatever he pursues.

Oct 5, 12 5:03 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: