Archinect
anchor

free renderings...

zrose717

i just started a rendering and animation company and we are giving away ten free renderings [one free per each of the first ten clients]. the renderings will be delivered in 8.5" x 11" format at 300 dpi. click below for more details.

check out the site:
zr3d

serious inquiries only. no student projects.

May 29, 07 10:45 am
Apurimac

nice...

May 29, 07 1:22 pm  · 
 · 
mental

since we are pluggin sites on this board so much, i have one too.

www.autoredlines.com

i will provide one free 24 x 36 rendering with every project though. ;)

May 29, 07 2:35 pm  · 
 · 
KEG

metal...I like your site.

May 29, 07 4:22 pm  · 
 · 
mental

thanks whattodo, it still needs some work though, a lot of the links still dont work as i am still teaching myself flash.

May 29, 07 6:15 pm  · 
 · 
zrose717

update: there are still 6 free renderings left.

thank you for those of you who took the time to write me yesterday. i am looking forward to working with you on your projects.

zach
www.zr3d.com

May 30, 07 8:50 am  · 
 · 
makesamnsure

i agree... nice looking site. i sympathize with you, as i am trying to teach myself flash right now too. it's a bit more difficult to get everything right than i hoped.

May 30, 07 9:19 am  · 
 · 
grid

Where is a good place to get 3d "blocks." i.e. cars, chairs, trees, people, etc.

are there any sites like cben.net but with 3d models?

May 30, 07 4:02 pm  · 
 · 
mental
www.ultra3d.com
www.google.com
www.torrentscan.net
May 30, 07 5:44 pm  · 
 · 
zrose717
formfonts.com

is another great one. they charge a flat monthly fee and you can download up to 30 models / 10 textures per day [i think]. they even offer custom models at no additional fee if they dont have the exact piece you are looking for.

May 31, 07 9:07 am  · 
 · 
zrose717

cool

May 31, 07 12:39 pm  · 
 · 
simples

metamechanic...in re. to your 05/31/07 6:12 comments, sometimes i have the feeling that architects/designers are always willing to short change each other...i've never heard of a profession so eager to stab itself on the back...

as to the free renderings, i'd be interested to hear if the marketing scheme worked and if any clients were retained. good luck on your new company, "Zrose"...

May 31, 07 1:44 pm  · 
 · 
zrose717

thanks simples, i will let you know.

May 31, 07 3:15 pm  · 
 · 
grid

mental - on the torrent site what are the keywords to search for? "3d blocks"??

May 31, 07 4:07 pm  · 
 · 
mental

"3d" "3d cars" "3d trees" etc. i think there are a lot of dosch models floating around. "dosch designs", be careful with trees though, the 3d trees i found look nice, but you dont want to use them unless you have a machine the size of your bedroom. i have been trying out a program called vue, which integrates into max and uses eco materials like trees and bushes that look really good, and doesnt use up too much resources, check it out, the company is called eon, im sure you can find it from google.

May 31, 07 5:05 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

I'll do a free 45'-10" X 35'-5" rendering at 6dpi.

May 31, 07 5:14 pm  · 
 · 
cmdace18

TALK ABOUT SHOCK...

ZROSE....

I work for a firm in south florida, and clicked onto your site...

That site plan for Seminole Trails -- Yeah, That one ---

I did the Rendering for our firm for that presentation -- we were shortlisted -- Yes, Seminole Trails --- and we actually won that project.

Talk about how funny it was to open up your samples and see that site plan that I worked on 3 weeks ago (Tuesday May 15th was the Presentation)

Ours was a bit different in the layout, but very nice job.

Which firm hired you for that one? (or got the free one) Was it:

Cubellis
or
Dow Howell Gilmore + Assoc.

(the two other firms that were short listed) =)

ANYWAYS

Our firm is LOOKING to hire someone just like you.

I myself am a UF grad, and am pretty much the 'graphics' go to guy in our office - but we are often extremely busy and are looking for outside help.

email me please- I'll forward this to you in an email as well.

[email protected]

thank you

Jun 8, 07 2:37 pm  · 
 · 

hey garpike - would you be able to see the garwondler's face at the resolution? Curious

Jun 8, 07 6:21 pm  · 
 · 
Ms.Winston

http://www.zr3d.com/

http://www.autoredlines.com/

both sites are no more, this is kinda sad,

i love to see people succeed, especially at their own side ventures

if anyone has an update on these sites leemikno

Sep 27, 12 9:47 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: