Archinect
anchor

NCARB welcome back offer

toasteroven

just got this in my e-mail inbox thingy today:

no retroactive fees for reinstating your record.

which, btw, is what they used to do until maybe a few years ago.

ok NCARB - I spread the word.

Oct 1, 12 8:29 pm
juan moment

that's nice of them, but I guess all that money I spent in school keeping my record current was a waste.  I emailed them several times asking if I could get a break since I was a graduate student and they insisted that it would cost me a lot of money to reinstate my record if I let it lapse.

Oct 2, 12 10:33 am  · 
 · 
curtkram

ncarb sucks.  have they ever justified why it costs so much for them to do nothing?  i can understand the $225 annual fee to cover costs for their infrastructure.  that should leave a fair bit for the greedy asshats to embezzle from too, considering it is a non-profit.  but a $250 reactivation fee on top of their regular policy of charging for inactive years?  i paid for idp when i was in idp.  i paid for the tests when i took the tests.  i don't mind paying for reciprocity when i need reciprocity.  they should bring back stockades and tar-and-feather whoever is running this organization.

Oct 2, 12 10:59 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

ugh. please stop. part of my ncarb fee subsidizes your exam. just stop the nonsense.

Oct 2, 12 9:39 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: