Archinect
anchor

Does Norman Foster have a clear Architectural Language?

Peter Jones

My name is Waqar Hussain and I’m currently studying Architecture at University. I have set my a task for my dissertation to dismantle four of Norman Foster’s buildings which are, The Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts in Norwich, Chek Lap Kok Airport in Hong Kong,  Swiss Re HQ in London and finally the Willis Faber & Dumas Headquarters in Ipswich. The question for my dissertation is “Whether Norman Foster has a clear Architectural Language?

Do you think Foster have a clear Architectural Language?

By responding to this message, you grant me permission to use the information provided by you in my dissertation. All information provided will be referenced to give credit to the respondent.

Sep 29, 12 9:23 am
drums please, Fab?

yes and no.

(you're welcome).

Sep 29, 12 3:17 pm  · 
 · 
i r giv up

norman foster is SOM but british.

Sep 29, 12 7:07 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

SO b?

Sep 29, 12 7:07 pm  · 
 · 
Thecyclist

Hi-Tech

Sep 30, 12 10:34 am  · 
 · 
backbay

i'd say yes:

http://www.fosterandpartners.com/Projects/1049/Default.aspx

Sep 30, 12 12:20 pm  · 
 · 
boy in a well

Is it really possible to set the terms for how we each use a public forum like that?

By reading this, you agree to pay me a $5,000 retainer in advance of my future help in doing your homework, payable immediately upon having read this sentence, though fully understanding that I may choose to answer all your questions via links to disco music and lolcats.

Sep 30, 12 3:30 pm  · 
 · 
legopiece

no

Sep 30, 12 10:26 pm  · 
 · 
metal

Why are we here?

Oct 1, 12 9:02 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: