Archinect
anchor

Temporary Summer Housing in L.A.

Say No to Student Loans

Is anyone interested in sharing a large one bedroom apartment in LA for two months (June-July). This could be an affordable place to stay during summer studios/classes or as a starting point while looking for a more permanent place.

The apartment is 2.5 miles from UCLA and about 7 from SciArc. It is in a very convenient location to the best parts of LA/beaches.

Though there is just one traditional bedroom, we could create a division or create a room in the living area.

The apartment is very nice and airy and has wooden floors and brand new amenities. It is fully furnished (except your bed and dresser).

You will share it with a young, easy to live with architect who works in Santa Monica.

May 10, 07 2:47 pm
Say No to Student Loans

$500/ month

May 10, 07 5:05 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

How is UCLA and SCI-Arc 9.5 miles from each other? Just curious.

May 10, 07 9:07 pm  · 
 · 
Say No to Student Loans

Sorry, Scir Arc is a bit further- 9 miles away. But I think that number is irelavant consider the traffic on the 10

May 10, 07 10:06 pm  · 
 · 
Say No to Student Loans

really close to UCLA

May 11, 07 1:52 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

No worries. I was imagining a point on Wilshire.

The 10 eastbound in the AM is not bad at all. Westbound sucks.

May 13, 07 12:15 am  · 
 · 
Say No to Student Loans

True. I'm in the Palms neighborhood. I didn't realize how long LA was. Yea, I think arch student's hours by-pass high traffic times.

I guess this thread isn't drumming up business- sorry it isn't really architectural related..

May 13, 07 12:31 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: