Archinect
anchor

work samples critique

zg_a

Hello all, 

I'm wondering if you have any thoughts / criticisms concerning my work samples: 

http://issuu.com/zephyranthony/docs/worksamples

I'm thinking that maybe I need more renderings... And maybe there is not enough consistency to the layout? Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Sep 16, 12 2:53 pm
kubo

Your name is really Zephyr? Awesome.

It looks fine to me, although it's more of a mini-portfolio than "work samples". Then again, most of the work samples I've sent are just few projects ripped from my whole portfolio.

Sep 16, 12 9:56 pm  · 
 · 
Ms.Winston

Your projects are very interesting, but i would agree about the renderings, its not that you dont have enough, its that nothing is really frontlined as hierarchy, every page is chocked full of information, it would be nice to have a breather page... like a render that takes up the whole page and also introduces the next project, or both.. a render page within the project breakdown.. and a page that introduces the project...

other than that i think you're layout is good.

i figure it may be helpful to know how long i spent looking at your portfolio : ( 2 mins approx)

Sep 16, 12 10:38 pm  · 
 · 
snail

Agree with Ms. Winston. You have some sleek work, but it needs hierarchy.

Sep 17, 12 1:59 am  · 
 · 
zg_a

I agree about the hierarchy. Part of the reason behind most of the images being similar sizes was to keep the sample sheet short... But at this point, it's more of a portfolio and  probably doesn't matter whether it gets to be a few more pages. Thanks again for the suggestions.

Sep 17, 12 10:59 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: