Archinect
anchor

Major update on the BIG website

jacquesdeluxe

Finaly BIG has updated their website. http://www.big.dk ... Check out NLP, LEGO, WTC & LIL

May 8, 07 3:42 pm

so great.

May 8, 07 11:02 pm  · 
 · 
KEG

wow.

May 8, 07 11:52 pm  · 
 · 
misterTT

Yay, i was right in guessing their stockholm library entry!

May 9, 07 8:39 am  · 
 · 

so great.

May 9, 07 10:04 am  · 
 · 
Christopher Daniel

I'm almost crying here. Seriously.

So SO frickin' great.

May 9, 07 10:41 am  · 
 · 
bUbBLe

agree, everytime when i check their website, i've that "almost want to cry" feeling..

May 9, 07 10:49 am  · 
 · 
thenewold

Bjarke Ingles is really great and really fun to see lecture. If he comes round your way, I highly recommend him.

May 9, 07 11:07 am  · 
 · 
thenewold

They have this project for a doughnut shaped swimming facility which was a bit ridiculous. I've swam in curved/ circular pools before and as a swimmer it's super annoying. Otherwise, they hung the moon.

May 9, 07 11:10 am  · 
 · 

i always liked this firm...very tactile in there process, physical models for everything

May 9, 07 11:51 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Yes -- I guess this is about method. I personaly would think that if there are a Digital model that ensure the further projecting, then after that, a fysical model is allright. What I don't like is when such are displayed with a lookalike of a Digital surface model now, there are a differense , and there are an even more sad oppotunity --- that's when a digital model, is made after the building is build. It happen how silli it would seem.

May 9, 07 12:18 pm  · 
 · 

is Bjarke trying to tell us something with his web address... i mean come on... it is BIG.DicK...

sorry... couldn't resist...

i like their work... although i'm certainly not moved to tears... some of the work just seems a bit specious to me...

May 9, 07 1:05 pm  · 
 · 
black francis

commenting specifically on the website, I am so tired of fancy flash crap that it is starting to make me sick. So yes I was moved to tears as well. Although I do like their splash page, they should have stuck more with that idea.

May 9, 07 2:45 pm  · 
 · 

this is very strange.

glen small, turf town,1983

big, mountain dwellings, date unknown

May 9, 07 3:04 pm  · 
 · 
bowling_ball

A couple of ideas (tiny useless triangular balconies) notwithstanding, I think I need a cigarette. That's a bit much to go through in one sitting!

May 9, 07 3:30 pm  · 
 · 
contemax

... dont forget Juliens site (ex plot)...

http://www.jdsarchitects.com/

May 9, 07 4:06 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: