Archinect
anchor

Anyone Know who designed this house?....

garpike

Wow I've seen like 3 names getting thrown around this growing thread. No love for the little guy I guess.

May 9, 07 12:39 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

just got back from driving by this house after work. so after a little bit of hesitance i rang the doorbell (wood doorbell button)...the architect himself is living there and his name is Robert Bridges. The house was built 15 years ago...sorry i wasn't able to get anymore information (plans, sections, engineer, tour of the house, etc). wasn't too comfortable taking more of his time...(hey, this is a private residence, man)

i googled his name and found this...scroll down

May 14, 07 11:08 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Thanks!

May 14, 07 11:11 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

hey if you don't want architecture geeks bothering you don't live in a house worth checking out. don't call attention to yourself just to say you want to be left alone.

May 14, 07 11:18 pm  · 
 · 

do you think he built his house like bridge because of his last name?
you never know man...

May 14, 07 11:42 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

orhan, set up an interview...

May 14, 07 11:58 pm  · 
 · 
myriam

SCORE! *I* get to take a bow for pegging it as CONTEMPORARY!

damn straight that thing looks far too new to be a kappe or what have you. I win! 15 years ago = 1992. Eat that, bitches.

...ok ok ok, it's been a tough day and this is the closest thing i have to a triumph. forgive me my random gloating.

May 14, 07 11:58 pm  · 
 · 

i just interviewed him;

INTERVIEW with a BRIDGE

- hey man do you think you built this house like a bridge because of your last name?

- nope, dope... i've built it like a bridge over the troubled waters... i mean sunset blvd.

- see...

there. end of another interview...

May 15, 07 12:06 am  · 
 · 
WonderK

"Eat that, bitches" LOL

Everything sounds funnier when you add "bitches" to the end of it.

But I digress.....

Good job, dammson! I hope I get to live in my own house someday :o/

May 15, 07 12:07 am  · 
 · 

INTERVIEW with a BRIDGES; take 2

- hey man do you think you built this house like a bridge because of your last name?

- nope, dope... i've built it like a bridge over some bitches... i mean sunset blvd.

it works..

May 15, 07 12:14 am  · 
 · 
coedname-X

a symbolist modernist designed that house. bitches.

May 15, 07 12:35 am  · 
 · 
mdler

Stay out of Malibu, shithead...ooops, wrong Bridges

May 15, 07 3:02 am  · 
 · 
mdler

that would be a killer house to host the 1st annual Archinect orgy...i'm just sayin'

May 15, 07 3:03 am  · 
 · 
mrfletchersevil

Hurray for Dammsom! Awsome dude (or dudette), you've stepped up and solved the mystery thanks a bunch! I give you the Archinect cubscout badge of courage and wisdom!

May 15, 07 8:02 pm  · 
 · 
mrfletchersevil

Hurray for Dammsom! Awsome dude (or dudette), you've stepped up and solved the mystery thanks a bunch! I give you the Archinect cubscout badge of courage and wisdom!

May 15, 07 8:02 pm  · 
 · 
squaresquared

Dammson's sure got a pair! I'd be way too timid to ring the doorbell.

May 15, 07 8:06 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

when u gonna ring it wehn u gonna ring it?

May 15, 07 10:55 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: