Archinect
anchor

calling all 25+ staff practices

Adrian Wilson

I am working on a personal photographic project which documents the views from various Manhattan interior design and architecture practises.
If you have over 25 staff and would like to be included, please get in touch at [email protected]

I will come into your office and take shots outwards from your windows. I use natural light and just put the camera on the window pane so I am shooting the exact view. The images will feature in a future issue of Interior Design magazine and also probably an exhibition and book.

Here is a list of some of the companies whose views I have already shot:
SOM
Gensler
HOK
HLW
KPF
Mancini Duffy
Rockwell
Swanke Hayden Mconnell

I am up to about 20 firms but want to get around 100 in total.

There are already some really interesting things coming from this project, such as one designer who loves showing clients his dull view so he can explain the importance of directional desk layouts.

Thanks

Adrian Wilson
www.interiorphotography.net

May 4, 07 11:44 am

hmm that's a funny request. @25 members of staff its still really a small firm but you threw SOM & HOK two of the largest in the world

seems as you might want to refine your description

my $0.02

May 4, 07 5:46 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: