Archinect
anchor

Architecture softball league (LA)

freeBASEr

Does anyone know where to get/have information on any architecture softball leagues in los angeles? website? phone number? registration dates? locations? anything? I've tried searching on google, but came up short.

Thanks in advance!

Apr 30, 07 8:33 pm
A Center for Ants?

there is one. but i don't know how you get in. gehry plays. my old firm plays, gensler plays.. etc. etc.

Apr 30, 07 9:33 pm  · 
 · 
Appleseed

If you're not already on a team, there is a lonnnng wait to get a new office into the league. Best bet is to be friends with someone in an associated office. There's two divisions (in the geographical sense, not ability wise) and our team plays in Westchester (by LAX). They're always hella late with the schedule, but it should be starting up in the next couple of weeks.

Apr 30, 07 11:55 pm  · 
 · 
antipod

Start your own!

There is an informal one here in London, just organised by the people who are keen. Works fine every year. We end up turning people down because we don't wanna be playing n the snow!

Just email everyone you know in firms to see who wants a game.

Shaclacky!

May 3, 07 8:55 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: