Archinect
anchor

Sample competition entries?????

finnisoestela

I was told that there were some very good design competition entries here however, I can’t seem to find them. I am entering me first competition and am looking for some sample entries. Could someone please tell me where to find them?

Apr 19, 07 12:56 pm
alfrejas24

I'm not sure where you would find it on the board. But I highly recommend a magazine called Competitions. It comes out quartely and always has some great competition images and layouts. Good luck.

Apr 19, 07 12:59 pm  · 
 · 
Archinect

There is now a competitions section on Archinect (link in the main menu), powered by Bustler. Bustler's a new website dedicated to competition listings and competition news. Bustler will also be showcasing winners from previous competitions as well. Stay tuned.

Apr 19, 07 1:08 pm  · 
 · 
morfo

Try to find some recently completed competition websites from death by arch or architecture room and look for their posted entries.

Apr 19, 07 1:32 pm  · 
 · 
rabbits

check issues of el croquis, quaderns, 2g, etc. they always competetion boards in there.

-andrew

Apr 19, 07 1:55 pm  · 
 · 
n_

Here is the link for the Stockholm Library competetion. Not all the boards and designs are successful but, at least, you have the ability to view hundres of entries. Good luck!

http://www.arkitekt.se/s26256

Apr 19, 07 2:00 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: