Archinect
anchor

yale housing

vapor

I'm moving to new haven in mid july and i need housing.
anyone that has an apartment already looking for a roomate at yale near the A+A?
i am also interested in getting together with 1 or 2 of you and share a 2-3 bedroom.
let me know. thanks in advance.

Apr 17, 07 10:07 pm
Jbond

I might be up for similar. I gotta talk to some of my new friends up there to get some recommendations on where to live.

Apr 18, 07 1:38 pm  · 
 · 
Jbond

I'm not actually going to move up there until August, however.. might be best to sublease for the summer.

Apr 18, 07 1:41 pm  · 
 · 
neurofizz

Vapor: I'm in your boat but looking to move in August. I'd be interested in discussing a roomate situation with you and (or) others. Knowing virtually nothing about the town, proximity and price are key. I dont expect we will see much daylight there first year.

Apr 21, 07 5:58 pm  · 
 · 
tempdrive

keep in mind that the A school will be on Howe street, near Edgewood in the new sculpture building...however it is only like 2 blocks from the A+A......

or has anyone had any updated info that the students will remain in the A+A for another year?

- you don't see much daylight any year.

Apr 23, 07 11:28 am  · 
 · 

Check 91 Howe. Decent studio apartments for a decent price. About half the people who live there are arch students and the other half are drama so that´s always a good time. Email me and I´ll give you some contact info.

Apr 23, 07 12:21 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: