Archinect
anchor

AIA Associate members - want an ipod shuffle?

Murrye

To celebrate the future of the profession the National Associates Committee will create a special AIA175 exhibit in the middle of the conference exhibition floor at the National Convention in San Antonio this May. They are asking Associate members to post their pictures (minimum 300 dpi) and responses to the question - Who/What/Where will you be in AIA175? – to their Flickr group.

I don't know about you guys, but I can't decide what I'm having for lunch, much less than where I'll be in 25 years... but there is something to gain from it: starting today, they will give away one new Ipod Shuffle to a winner selected random from those who have posted to the flickr site. Winners will be selected on April 9th, 16th, and 23rd. The sooner you post, the better your chance to win. (Those who have posted their pictures have already qualified for the drawing).

*** If you have any problems posting your picture to the site, please send your information to your Regional Associate Director (RAD), and they will post your information for you.

For instructions on posting to Flickr, see below:

www.flickr.com

Adding Photos:
• Create your Own Free Online Account (if you do not have one already)
• Join Group AIA175
• Login and Upload a Face Portrait the larger the better at a minimum of 300 dpi. (make sure you enter the following)
For Name: Name of Associate and any titles – Assoc. AIA, LEED AP, etc
Description: Response to the following question: Who/What/Where will you be in AIA175?
• Click on Image
• Pick Send to Group AIA175

Apr 9, 07 12:16 pm
Jonas77

I qualify but i am not interested in Apple anything.

Apr 9, 07 12:48 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: