Archinect
anchor

Late reply from UPenn!! plz help on my decision...!!!

dottiedot

Dear all,

I am new here and I am going through a tough decision now about the MarchI offer. Can you guys give me some advice on my situation?

I juz get en email of acceptance from UPenn ytd !!!...coz the decision letter they sent out previously has been lost. so now I am goin to decide between Penn n Cornell.

I am an international student so I am not goin to the open house for any of these schools. Can anyone who have been to the open house of these 2 schools share their advice ??

and about the Cornell March accreditation thing....I saw in other thread that they are in their last yr of canadiacy. but I cant find any official info on the school web. Is there a risk enrolling to the programme?

Thank you sooooo much for your help!!!!!

Apr 9, 07 3:12 am
streamline.design

Hi Dottiedot,
There's no risk, after all this is Cornell (Ivy League). Cornell has had a B. of architecture (professional degree )for a long time. So everything is set up. There is a big difference between the with regards to pedagogy.

Apr 9, 07 4:46 am  · 
 · 
streamline.design

I was trying to say that the schools are different in instructional methods. UPenn seems very digital and Cornell seems alot less. Thats all I know, someone will answer your question in a few hours. Good luck!

Apr 9, 07 4:49 am  · 
 · 
pamplemousse

They're both ivy league, streamline.

Apr 9, 07 5:41 am  · 
 · 
dottiedot

thz streamline. i heard about the digital emphasis of UPenn too!
I personally like using digital way as a presentation method.coz...my hand dwg is not that gd
so...juz wondering if the situation in Cornell is really that different...
Is there anyone currently enrolled in master in cornell and tell more about the school? coz it is reli a new programme and how is it differ form bachelor degree??

Apr 9, 07 10:10 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: