Archinect
anchor

HOW?

Peacockie

How to put pictures in a post.

Thanks You.

Apr 7, 07 10:18 am
chupacabra

If you were able to read, then you would know.

Apr 7, 07 10:26 am  · 
 · 
chupacabra

you are thanksed.

· 

pictures have to already be hosted online somewhere else. use the code at the btm of the page in gray to link them in.

(img)http://www.image.com/image.jpg(/img)

but with brackets instead of parentheses.

· 
PerCorell

At the bottom of this page it say ;

""

Forget about the " , I just quote.

Read the line as ; start image -- image location -- end image.

What I usealy do is to copy and paste the image location first, then I go to the bottom of this page and copy the "" and paste it to the end of the image location.

So again "" , that mean image end.

Sorry this is the best I can explain it, but look at the bottom of the page.

Apr 7, 07 10:28 am  · 
 · 
Peacockie

ohhhhh man to confusing.

Here's my latest one. We did a great job on the dry wall.

http://www.realestatelovettsville.com/images/Purcellville%20luxury%20homes-l.jpg

Notice the colonial accents along with the country theme.

Apr 7, 07 10:33 am  · 
 · 

pollution. as i expected.

Apr 7, 07 10:34 am  · 
 · 

a shame because loudon county virginia fought just this kind of trash development for so long. i guess everyone succumbs to the seduction of $$$ eventually, ruined rural landscape or not.

Apr 7, 07 10:36 am  · 
 · 
won and done williams

this is such a lie. sorry, bobbi.

Apr 7, 07 10:37 am  · 
 · 
Peacockie

The area is pollution free actually. Notice how I said COUNTRY meaning that it isn't in a city where therenormally is pollution. To the countrary, there are mountains in the background, beautiful forests, the air is nice and crisp, all you can hear is nature and it is a place where architecture and nature unite eloguently.

Apr 7, 07 10:39 am  · 
 · 
chupacabra

mas caca in la boca

Apr 7, 07 10:44 am  · 
 · 
Peacockie

jafidlar, there is even a bigger one we are working on for the next few days but this time it will be in Maryland. I know it's hard to believe but they are for real. We put them up in less than a month!!!

Apr 7, 07 10:45 am  · 
 · 
Peacockie

Jason, how are those ENGLISH CLASSES treating you. hahahahaha. I can see they arent helping to much lol

Apr 7, 07 10:46 am  · 
 · 
chupacabra

no shit? really? no way? I figured it took a week, tops.

Apr 7, 07 10:46 am  · 
 · 
el jeffe

pollution free - let's all move there!

Apr 7, 07 10:48 am  · 
 · 
el jeffe

thread should be retitled - WHY?

Apr 7, 07 10:50 am  · 
 · 
Peacockie

One we built a few years ago. Always a very popular one.

http://www.mcnaughtonhomes.com/images/PinewoodII-1.jpg

And this one has won some awards

http://www.mcnaughtonhomes.com/images/Amber2006POH-3.jpg

Apr 7, 07 10:53 am  · 
 · 
chupacabra

Most craptacular?

Apr 7, 07 10:54 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

you all are jealous because you haven't built any thing. you just sit making models of never to be built ivory towers with you ipods and fancy graphic t-shirts. bobbi is in the real world. this is the real world. get used to it.

Apr 7, 07 10:54 am  · 
 · 
Peacockie

Thank you Vadoretro. These youngins have no idea how real world architecture works. We like results and they like fancy art that could never to be built.

Apr 7, 07 10:57 am  · 
 · 
chupacabra

Yeah, that is it. Go work for him Vado - since you are so jealous.

I will build plenty and am happy to take my time learning as opposed to rushing into building something horrible such as those houses Bobbi posted.

I made my money during the .com as a programmer and graphic designer and am married to a doctor...my life is fine.

Apr 7, 07 10:57 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

i am not jealous. i have plenty of fancy graphic t-shirts.

Apr 7, 07 11:02 am  · 
 · 
chupacabra

Bobbi needs 3dh

Apr 7, 07 11:04 am  · 
 · 
cvankle

If that is the real world I guess I should have taken a closer look at the whole Matrix idea. If Morpheus offers a pill to escape suburbia I'm taking it.

Apr 7, 07 11:04 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

only i don't cry cuz i can't wear mine to work.

Apr 7, 07 11:09 am  · 
 · 
chupacabra

It is about to start snowing here.

Apr 7, 07 11:13 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

does it look like Sandia Park?

Apr 7, 07 11:18 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

bobbi, does your mommy know you have logged on the adults section of the internet?

Apr 7, 07 11:25 am  · 
 · 
chupacabra

Give it 6 hours and it will be looking like that.

We had a great (are having) a great snow year...record snow for the city, but not quite for the Peak. I had four solid amazingly fun powder days on the peak...so, this winter was good.

Apr 7, 07 11:25 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

if you take a right instead of a left at the intersection to get to sandia peak you are about two miles away from this shot.

Apr 7, 07 11:30 am  · 
 · 

You mean that these haven't been built???

dang it. And here I was, thinking that good architects got buildings put up all the time. Guess I'm just a youngin' who doesn't know how it all works.

Apr 7, 07 11:35 am  · 
 · 
chupacabra

nice, tijeras? I like the whole east side of the mountains...and luckily enough there has been very little development over there...it is still very beautiful...and affordable.

Apr 7, 07 11:45 am  · 
 · 
el jeffe

nice shrubbery.
i'm sold!

Apr 7, 07 11:47 am  · 
 · 
el jeffe

i saw some snow (carlisle/indian school) about an hour ago.

Apr 7, 07 11:47 am  · 
 · 

jasoncross- you mean the last image? That's a Rick Joy, in Tuscon.

And he seems to get things built just fine.

Apr 7, 07 11:50 am  · 
 · 
chupacabra

I know, I was speaking to Vado.

Rick Joy - mixed bag...I wish that he would help people like Simone Swan...at all...instead of being constantly into self promotion.

Apr 7, 07 11:52 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

actually buiding is going on like crazy in tijeras. if you d have seen it fifteen years ago that is. and it is no longer affordable unless u consider five hundred thousand affordable. unfortuanately, i think my days of goin there are numbered as my special lady friends mother has put her crib on the market for 415k which aint much if you live in a place that actually pays. but we're talkin nuevo mexico.

Apr 7, 07 11:53 am  · 
 · 
chupacabra

We find cheaper stuff around there all the time. And don't forget, I graduated from El Dorado in 89...I know what it was like...and I am just saying that, compared to the west side, the east side has seen very little development. Plus, Tijeras is still littered with trailer homes and the looming site of the cement mining.

Further up though, you are correct...the whole Mariposa development etc as you drive past Sandia towards Madrid...I just expected, from being there before, that there would be much more developments having been built east.

Apr 7, 07 11:57 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

apparently some llamas were eaten by a mountain lion out there recently.

Apr 7, 07 11:59 am  · 
 · 
chupacabra

that makes me happy.

Apr 7, 07 12:01 pm  · 
 · 
njp

bobbi, you must be joking. are those the houses you designed when you were 10 as you say in your last post? isn't there a
developer-chinect more appropriate for posting this crap?

Apr 7, 07 12:57 pm  · 
 · 
Living in Gin

Bobbi's photos make me even more motivated to spend the money for an Ivy League architecture degree.

Apr 7, 07 1:03 pm  · 
 · 
Peacockie

Actually these homes were designed by me and my staff in the architecture division of the company.my parents still live in the house i designed for them.it is still one of my best works.Unfortunately I do not have link for it yet but I will by the end of the day.I understand that you are against the new age of American living but you should get with the program because the market is hot right now and we are just producing all types of architecture styles for our clients.

Apr 7, 07 1:06 pm  · 
 · 
chupacabra

hi vado.

Apr 7, 07 1:11 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

bobbi, you may have noticed by now that you don't belong in the cool crowd...keep posting!

Apr 7, 07 1:24 pm  · 
 · 

Bobbi you may never understand what we find repulsive about those houses you claimed to have designed. I'm a youngin too but I've been lucky to have gotten things built in different countries too. And by the way I know contractors who design better houses than those simply because they use architects

Apr 7, 07 1:29 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

Is That a Bonus Room I see over the Garage?

Apr 7, 07 1:30 pm  · 
 · 
SuperHeavy

Bobbi, i'm thinking more and more that I don't want to be poor when I finish graduate school, and that i'm bad at this architecture stuff anyway. do you need help at your firm? could you pay me a LOT! that would be important especially. Also, i'm usually good at writing things, so if you want someone to look over official mail type stuff before it goes out, i could do that for you.

Apr 7, 07 1:59 pm  · 
 · 
FOG Lite

I'm with jason, I think Bobbi might be an alias used by someone for the purpose of baiting.

Let me put it this way:
Has anyone ever seen Bobbi Permanti and vado at the same time? Hmmmm.

Apr 7, 07 6:16 pm  · 
 · 
FOG Lite

Apologies to Bobbi if he is indeed a real person.

Apr 7, 07 6:16 pm  · 
 · 
kablakistan

It's actually a subtle Venturian postmodern joke.
How can you tell? Because the applied brick doesn't extend up into the pediment... tee hee

Apr 7, 07 6:36 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: