blackturtleneck

What are people wearing this spring?

Apr 6, 07 8:39 pm
Katze

a black turtle neck, of course

Apr 7, 07 1:16 am  · 
 · 
chupacabra

designers with the fashion sense of a turtle.

Apr 7, 07 1:22 am  · 
 · 
squaresquared

Nothing. Less is more, right?

Apr 7, 07 3:48 am  · 
 · 

apparently this

Apr 7, 07 5:40 pm  · 
 · 
cadalyst

considering itss 34degrees, i'm bundled up tight.

Apr 7, 07 8:51 pm  · 
 · 

same boring clothes, but I recently seem to have built up a collection of great shoes.

Apr 7, 07 8:59 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

yeah, it is pretty cold for april. Hopefully i'll be rockin' the blazer at some point.

Apr 7, 07 9:30 pm  · 
 · 
n_

i'm going for the communist look this spring. all my shirts have epaulets.

i'm not joking.

Apr 8, 07 1:16 am  · 
 · 
chupacabra

communist or doorman?

Apr 8, 07 1:23 am  · 
 · 
n_

greens and browns.

i'm going with communist because of the colors.

Apr 8, 07 1:28 am  · 
 · 
Jbond

I recently discovered American Apparel. I'm particular about color and to see the spectrum they offer at that store, it almost blew my mind. I love it.

My roommate on the otherhand insists on dressing in all neutrals. I think he's ascetic and needs to loosen up.

My magenta polo from H&M is my most wardrobe defining article of clothing as of late and I've been yelled at by many a drunk hick for it. My favorite drunken quip was "hehe, hey!... hey! my grandma has a shirt just like that!" It's amazing how polarizing a pick shirt on a man can be.

Apr 8, 07 1:35 am  · 
 · 
binary

give me a few more weeks......

b

Apr 8, 07 1:38 am  · 
 · 
n_

Did you know the CEO of American Apparel has 2 or 3 sexual harrasement suits against him? Apparently, he likes to slap some asses for 'enouragement' and loves stepping out of his office in his American Apparel briefs. Just wearing his briefs.

Apr 8, 07 2:07 am  · 
 · 
alfrejas24

Hey I look forward to those slaps of encouragement!

Apr 8, 07 2:09 am  · 
 · 
Jbond

I did not know that elvischyld.

I suppose it only stands to reason that it'd take a depraved CEO to fulfill my fantasy of the return of knee high tube socks. <3

Apr 8, 07 2:12 am  · 
 · 
binary

i'm naked under my clothes......

Apr 8, 07 2:16 am  · 
 · 
post-neorealcrapismist

TJ and Bush man...said were naked, naked... under our clothes...

Apr 8, 07 2:21 am  · 
 · 
Apurimac

that comic is the SHIT!

Apr 8, 07 2:58 am  · 
 · 
kdollaghan

elvischyld -
dov charney (aa ceo) does a lot worse than that...being from a super-liberal hipster school i unfortunately have to listen to the constant gossip about it... to work at aa you have to submit a polaroid of yourself, and sometimes you get invited to a special girl employee hotel party with dov on the basis of these pics...weird. good job whoever decided it was too creepy to ignore.

Apr 8, 07 11:43 am  · 
 · 
binary

post..... i think i might know you....haha...not sure....... but tj and the buchman as the dj's...

b

Apr 8, 07 8:02 pm  · 
 · 

elvis - i'm digging the communist look i'm somewhat similar, but without the lapels and pockets. Worst if i must go on site and have the boots to match...

Apr 8, 07 8:20 pm  · 
 · 
n_

if they have them in a communist style, i'm all about it.

Apr 9, 07 12:04 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: