Archinect
anchor

Project Architect National Restaurant Chain-Atlanta

davepro2

Hello,
I am working with a national restaurant chain on finding a Project Architect out of their Atlanta office. They are looking for someone with at least five years of experience but no more than 12. The candidate must have retail experience and they prefer retail restaurant experience. The pay is very generous in the $80K-$90K range. The big trick with the position is the candidate must be okay with the "christian culture" of the company. Any assistance or suggestions on where to find such an architect would be appreciated. So far it's been like trying to find a needle in a stack of needles. Thanks in advance for your help.

Apr 3, 07 12:50 pm
stone

hey Chick-fil-A -- use the job posting feature of Archinect !

this is a discussion forum.

Apr 3, 07 1:04 pm  · 
 · 
aquapura

If it's the Waffle House I'm there!

Apr 3, 07 1:35 pm  · 
 · 
TED

yes, thats how we christians do it! we pay and adverstise to get an employee! take cv's, then interview them and make them an offer....i know ...sounds a bit archaic and all..... or perhaps you could walk around antlanta with a bill board! [trust me - thats a very pagan way to approach it!]

actually, isnt it discriminatory to hire with religious bias?

Apr 3, 07 1:38 pm  · 
 · 
TED

your right on the no more than 12 years experience thing also - most needle-pron architects switch to judism by year 13! at least thats what they say --you know?

Apr 3, 07 1:42 pm  · 
 · 
davepro2

I apologize for asking anyone for assistance. I was just referred to your site by a colleague who said your discussion board was a good resource of "helpful" people. I will be posting an official job listing when I return to the office.

Apr 3, 07 1:53 pm  · 
 · 
davepro2

I apologize for asking anyone for assistance. I was just referred to your site by a colleague who said your discussion board was a good resource of "helpful" people. I will be posting an official job listing when I return to the office.

Apr 3, 07 1:55 pm  · 
 · 
davepro2

And Ted, nobody said you had to be a Christian.

Apr 3, 07 1:57 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

he just means that you have to be okay with the Bush supportin', narrow minded, religious right

Apr 3, 07 2:25 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

and you cant be gay

Apr 3, 07 2:26 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

jesus is our dishwasher

Apr 3, 07 2:35 pm  · 
 · 
sparch

i am christian, and i think bush is the stupidest thing ever to become a president. not every christians support Bush and are narrow minded (although some christians voted Bush because he seemed more religious than democrats... err i have some of those people around me)

talking about religious right. there are some peopl trying to remove word "GOD" in coins. schools and public spaces banning prayers

ever since Bush became president,
do you think this country has became more religious, or has more religious right?
not so different from clinton era.

and davepro2 didn't say they only hire christians...
prolly all they do are..
prayers before meals
reading bible during free time
listening to christian music with ear phone
and not cheat on taxes, etc...

posting this entry on job board would have been better though

Apr 3, 07 3:13 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

davepro, please dont forget that, lately this forum is inundated with the commie-hippie types. Getting paid 90K is not a good thing, somehow.
Its not like that im going to apply for this position, but guys, be nice! There might be some christian-ethics loving type in here who might be wanted to be considered for a position like this....

Apr 3, 07 3:16 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

im a closet Christian rocker...vado, write me a song

Apr 3, 07 3:17 pm  · 
 · 
mightylittle™

i'm okay with 'christian culture' in the workplace, as long as they're okay with my satan worshipping during my lunch break.

some guys kneel and pray towards mecca, i look down towards Hades. a guy like me, what can i say?

but why can't we remove the word GOD from coins and bills and national things? i mean, i know why we can't, but why SHOULDN'T we??

an honest question from an agnostic.

Apr 3, 07 5:07 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

Jesus Rolls.....I love them!

Apr 3, 07 9:07 pm  · 
 · 
treekiller

hmmm- it would be fun if we could post comment on the jobs postings! but then we may just scare all the advertisers away who fund our little forum and that would be bad. whatcha think?

Apr 3, 07 9:41 pm  · 
 · 

i expect that our hosts like that there is a little corner of the archinect world that we can't contaminate.

Apr 3, 07 9:42 pm  · 
 · 
treekiller

ahhhh chooo!

Apr 3, 07 9:48 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: