Archinect
anchor

Columbia Open House

kdollaghan

congrats clemson!!!
myself, i'm leaning towards columbia too... do we have to postmark it by the 15th or have it there by the 15th?

Apr 11, 07 8:33 pm  · 
 · 
ClemsonDnB

i called and asked, just postmarked by the 16th they said.

Apr 12, 07 3:19 pm  · 
 · 
kdollaghan

thanks clemson...!!

Apr 12, 07 3:54 pm  · 
 · 
mental

i just mailed in my check and signed my life away to loans.......here's to three sleepless years and a lifetime of debt.

Apr 13, 07 9:46 am  · 
 · 
kdollaghan

congrats mental! i'm about to do the same thing. are you applying for housing? see ya in the fall..!!

Apr 13, 07 11:41 am  · 
 · 
mental

congrats to you too. i am looking for housing, but not through columbia. i have dogs so i cant live in student housing. craig's list is a good source for apartments though, its hard to find places since i live in florida and you kind of have to be ready to sign the lease on the spot. i think i am going to just go up there for two weeks in temp housing and look for a place during that time. UWS is expensive $$$$

Apr 13, 07 1:16 pm  · 
 · 
kdollaghan

yah it is....damn. considering living with my friends in brooklyn but the commute...it's too much

Apr 13, 07 2:54 pm  · 
 · 
ClemsonDnB

i applied for columbia housing, but im pretty sure im still gonna look around on craigslist when the time comes

Apr 13, 07 5:17 pm  · 
 · 
squaresquared

DO NOT live in Brooklyn! I did it. I think that's part of the reason I got sick again and had to drop out. The only other guy I know who lived in Brooklyn was asleep during practically every lecture, and during some critiques, too.

Apr 13, 07 5:30 pm  · 
 · 
mental

columbia estimates living at about 1,500 a month, and from what i have seen, you dont want a place much cheaper than that anywhere near the UWS.

Apr 13, 07 6:03 pm  · 
 · 
opaquebond

next year will be a radical party!

Apr 15, 07 2:11 am  · 
 · 
ClemsonDnB

what did you guys think of the abstract publication they sent us?

Apr 18, 07 10:45 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: