Archinect
anchor

advice for graduate programs in management

taga

hi,

I study at Istanbul Technical University, it's a Bsc. in Arch. 4 years, NAAB accredited degree.  It's not a european school with 3+2 system which trains student as slaves for industry, it's well known for it's experimental studies.

Actually im doing well in arch school, moving and participating various workshops in Europe such as AA visiting , i studied in France for one year as an erasmus student.

I have no problem with studying architecture but it's obvious that  wont be able to survive if i work as an architect either in turkey or europe. Also i had to have some obligatory  classes about economics, project financing& scheduling, construction administration & management  and i enjoyed them.

I ve been searching for management oriented master programs in EU and USA , I need some advices about these programs:

UCL/  enterprise and project management.

Pratt/ design management 

California Collage of the Arts/ MBA in Design Stragedy

IE University / Master in Architectural Management and Design, Spain

Aalto University / International Design Business Management, Finland

I also searched some dual degree programs like m.arch-mba, sound cool.

I'll graduate on june 2013,  im thinking to have some professional experience for 1-2 years before appling to a master program. at least i ve 2 years to prepare myself, im fluent in 4 languages (even if two of them are useless, turkish and greek), my GPA will be around  3.30, i ve some award and scholarships, had internships abroad, i pursue to attend some kind of social leadership program for two years. There are enough opportunities here to have a scholarship to study abroad but im also not sure about admission :S 

Anyone familiar with those programs? any other offer? 

Thanks in advance !

Aug 12, 12 4:59 pm
taga

so?

Aug 15, 12 4:12 pm  · 
 · 
taga

hello?

Nov 3, 12 9:30 pm  · 
 · 
stone

Perhaps you should conclude that nobody here knows anything about the listed programs.

Nov 3, 12 11:31 pm  · 
 · 
Rasa

Have you at least tried searching the forum? You may not get the exact answers for the listed programs above but there should be some nuggets of information here and there in the posts.I found some already that are related to pursuing a management degree.

Nov 4, 12 10:55 am  · 
 · 
MJPM

Dear Taga,

Please send me your e mail I will be very happy to send you information about the programs you want.

Best,

Jul 20, 13 8:21 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: